Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buttheyneverblindme8

Eamon Holmes ringing up Fern unexpectedly is classic!! Hahaha! 100% to talk about Pipsqueak.
And maybe it's me projecting, but that seems like such a deliberately worded Tweet. Pointing out it was 'unexpected', pointing out they'd been friends longer than Phil's been on This Morning. Is it just me or does it really read like she wants Phil to see? Maybe just my cynical mind!
The "unexpected" bit is the only thing that jumps out as shady to me.

But one thing's for sure: you just know that, somewhere in Cornwall, Fern's living her absolute best life watching all of this slowly unfold. After the way she was treated, she's waited a long bloody time for this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Angelic37

VIP Member
Ruth never spoke or responded to him in any way during the handover. She simply stated the shows topics.
To put Philth's brass neck into perspective. Imagine sleeping with someone inappropriate. So, say, your married colleague. Then having to go into work where everyone knows and is disapproving. It would be soooooo difficult wouldn't it. You may go off sick with stress. Certainly if you were offered a few weeks leave while it died down you would possibly take it.

Now, multiply that by a thousand. You're Philth. You've slept with a runner you have known since he was a child. Everyone knows. Everyone despises you. You have to present a live TV show knowing that everyone watching ALSO despises you. You're a multimillionaire and don't need to work. You could take the money, save a tiny bit of face, run off into the sunset and live happily ever after. The negative press coverage would stop and the risk of the lid being blown off the MM shitshow would disappear. It's a no-brainer isn't it.

He's a complete and utter narcissist and bully. To behave how he is doing is completely illogical. His need to "win" will ultimately destroy him. Hang in there guys. He'll bring himself down.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Hally34

VIP Member
I’m not sure what the point is being made here. Comparing Holly & Phil to these evil monsters is a bit of a stretch even if all the rumours on Phillip are true. Not to belittle what MM may have gone through but it’s no where near as bad as the torture and murder of young children. It’s comments like these that give tattle a bad name when most discussions are very balanced and so much fantastic gathering of intel etc. It gives Phillip ammunition to say I’ve been compared to a serial killer woah is me etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Disgusting PS is nominated for a gay hero award! Ugh!

Paedophile enabler at best, he only publicly disowned his brother once the court case was public. Before that he had continued to enjoy a close relationship with him.

There is continued momentum about PS and HW, let’s continue on Tattle and keep PS’s behaviour alive and public knowledge. We can keep hoping they are ousted.
That man is not gay. He’s a nonce. He represents absolutely nothing of gay culture and uses it as a cloak of invisibility, whilst he does his dark deeds. I’m offended he is receiving this ‘award’.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Thanks for the TM updates guys. Played out exactly as we all predicted then.

I don’t see how they can continue on the show. So many topics can’t be included, such as child abuse, grooming, functioning coke problems, having no lips whatsoever. They wouldn’t be able to cover half the newspapers headlines because they’re either about those pair or the above subjects. Surely this can’t limp on until the summer?

• Haha

Salacious

Chatty Member
Eamonn and Fern shooting the breeze!

As iconic as Amanda and chums enjoying the craic!

rtainly_appeared_to_be_the_hoste-m-6_1650752534343.jpg

Wonder what was the topic of conversation...

• Haha
  • Heart

squicker

All it takes is one person to speak up
I have a family member in tv production, in a fairly junior role, working their way up. They‘ve dealt with lots of celebs, but have had very few photos taken with them, as that’s ‘not what you do’ when you’re working. MM must have occupied a privileged position to grab SO many selfies without worrying about looking unprofessional or that he was bothering the talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Eamonn has liked this Tweet... :LOL:

And also this one from Rebecca Ferguson...

RF tweeted this a couple of years back...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
I’ve been sucked into this thread. What’s the chat with Rylan? Can anyone quickly update me pretty please.
Eurovision Song Contest host Rylan Clark has hinted at a secret feud with a 'two-faced' TV star.

The former X Factor star, 34, has taken aim at a mystery fellow TV star in a new interview.

Rylan, who has hosted huge shows including Big Brother's Bit On The Side, Strictly's It Takes Two, The Xtra Factor, and This Morning, shared some insight into his life as a TV presenter in the new interview, admitting that he can 'see through' people very clearly now.

After over a decade in showbiz, Rylan observed: "People can see through it all now. People can see who are the real ones and can very much see who isn't.

"I've been in this industry for nearly 11 years, and all I've ever been is nice and polite to people."

The TV star told Waitrose and Partners Weekend: "And that's starting to pay off for me now, because there are people in this industry who aren't like that. They think they're something special. And the walls are starting to fall."

In another recent interview, Rylan detailed how he feels as though a number of long-running TV presenter's treats the production runners like 'rubbish'.

In one particular instance, Rylan overhead a well-known TV star shouting at a runner after they made them the wrong hot drink.

After witnessing the uncomfortable situation, Rylan said he felt furious for the runner, and immediately stepped in to slam the mystery TV presenter for their appalling behaviour towards the staff member.

"I told them to f**k off and then I went and had a ciggy with the runner," Rylan shared.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I know this isn’t the McCann thread but I’ve always maintained if they were Gav n Stace from a council estate they’d be in jail and their other kids removed. While folk ranted on Facebook. But not these 2. They write books, run charities, garner millions and several police enquiries. Whilst silencing anyone who dares to bring up any point about neglectful parenting. No Fiona we haven’t ‘all done it’
1 thing you realise after the Jeffrey Epstein case is just how deep the rot is. Everyone thinks ‘oh Saville and Rolf’ etc. That’s it. No no no. And it’s been used as blackmail for years

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Tanley

VIP Member
Poor, brave Holly, suffering next to horrible Phil, feeling trapped by the money she earns. Look at her wide eyed innocent chipmunk face, tears always about to fall, she knew nothing! She would love to present with Alison, or Dermot, or Stephen, they are all her great friends. Unlike that nasty Phil, who has long since served his purpose and now needs to shuffle away from innocent Holly.

I can’t stand HW or PS, they both need to go.

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Nowt is going to change is it? I'm done :(
Three years now Tattlers have been talking about this and consistently keeping receipts. It was Schofield coming out that brought me to Tattle in the first place so people possibly now more than ever will be searching his name and seeing everything put together.

I was a veteran of the Jack Monroe threads - I think I’ve said here before that’s she’s very nefarious but not anywhere like Phil in terms of her behaviours. I think when you’re in a bubble of the threads and you’re talking about the person X amount of times a day or week, then you lose sight of the fact that not everyone is in the same bubble. But she is on thread FIVE HUNDRED (or maybe 501 or 502 now 😳) but thread 500 was called “Tattle was right all along” a quote from someone on Twitter - and we were right all along about her and we’re right about Phil too.

I understand that feeling of not being able to be a part of something when you feel like you’re screaming into the ether. But the tide is turning. Slow as fuck like, but it is turning 😂. And I would bet my last pound on Schofield knowing that it is. He may be all smug and Billy Big Balls on camera but when he’s on his own, he knows it’s all slipping away from him like quicksand. And he won’t be able to stop it forever

• Heart

buttheyneverblindme8

It’s really shocking how many other presenters and celebrities are enjoying Schofield’s fall from grace and are willing to say so.

I have literally never seen anything like it. Phil is universally hated isn’t he? 🤣
I'd raise you that, for when the odious Roxanne Pallett made a false allegation of abuse against Ryan Thomas on Celebrity Big Brother in 2018. Every single person she'd ever worked with - literally every one of them - came out on Ryan's side and had stories about what a terrible person she was.

Now I'm quite familiar with my share of 'scandals', but the unanimous hatred shown to Roxanne by literally everyone was something I've never seen before, or since.

• Heart