Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m normally just a silent watcher of this thread. However i’ve tuned into the show today and Phil is so on edge. Even when he’s reading the cues it’s so visibly obvious his mind is elsewhere. He’s just off and as he should be, the cretin.

Reactions: 5

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
QVC The Shopping Channel is better than This Morning. Fact. And that's all This Morning is, it's just there to flog shit between the commercial breaks which also flog shit.
I haven't watched it in years. When I'm home working it's TV off and radio on.

SmartBrew80

Hi, new to this thread (normally lurking on the goodman sisters one but it's gone boring 😂)
Was just wondering if Hollys husband DB still worked at ITV and if so, what his role is?

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
This is exactly what it was about Martin Frizzel I hated years ago. Fiona even presented GMB (or whatever it was called then), and said 'look we've all done it' referring to leaving kids alone in hotel rooms. NO WE HAVE NOT.

Let me tell you now, where the McCanns sat in that tapas restaurant they only had a partial view of the rear of their apartment, the kids bedroom was around the other side of the apartment. Add to that that they were under cover of a plastic marquee type thing so there was NO WAY they could see anything going on further up the road where the apartment was. (It was like dining in our back yard my arse).

All some of us ever asked was that a journalistic approach was taken, but nobody in the media asked any searching questions of the McCanns, who were then able to spout their lies without challenge planting a benchmark of lies in people's minds. Their view of the apartment that night is a case in point. Many people would state that the McCanns could see Maddie's room that night from where they were, or that the McCanns were watching their apartment because of what they’d heard, but they were lies.

When Fiona Phillips said 'we've all done it', all she was confirming was what shit parents they were, that like the McCanns, their enjoyment was paramount to their children’s safety.

I would have thought in a position like Martin Frizzel's you’d have to exercise journalistic impartiality, not force your views upon others.
I remember it all too - and yes - I remember her comments

I didn't have my own kids then, but my parents (80s kid here) were certainly never left alone. And I won't leave my pre teen alone either.

The Madeline story is a murky one

VC10

VIP Member
Her little smile at the end 🤣

You've got to admit he does NOT appear to have the power he did, the grooming voucher today and it was something else yesterday. Imagine forcing yourself in to work where you’re not wanted and having to sit through the digs. He’s insane. 🤣

Looking forward to tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣
He believes his own ego

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
OMFG just saw the bit where Folly kissed Filth on both cheeks before leaving at noon and then skipped off WTAF 🤢🤮🤑 Was she skipping cos she’s getting away from Filth early, or cos she can finally get half cut now she’s off air. So then it’s twat at twelve pretending to be nice to callers, when he really wants to swear at them like one of his runners. He looks incredibly awkward pretending on his own 😂

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Between 10am and 1230pm ITV should just have a steaming pile of horse shit on screen. It would be cheaper and I think it would get the same amount of self-medicating stay-at-home bums tuning in.
It would be more watchable than Philth for sure.

• Haha

Irishwidz

VIP Member
To be quite fucking honest. If I had found out my brother had abused a child, I would be so heartbroken I couldn’t deal with anything for days. It would utterly UTTERLY kill me. How he can stand and smile and pretend everything is ok makes me sick.
Omg i would be broken in 2 our whole family would😢

The Philth could have taken a longer sickie instead of making us sick !

Waterfountain

Chatty Member
What exactly are freemasons? I've never really understood apart from stuff about funny handshakes but what do they actually do? Is it only men who can be freemasons, is there some kind of initiation ceremony? Sorry for being dumb, it's just one of those words I've heard of but not sure what being a freemason entails?
There are women’s lodges

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
I know this isn’t the McCann thread but I’ve always maintained if they were Gav n Stace from a council estate they’d be in jail and their other kids removed. While folk ranted on Facebook. But not these 2. They write books, run charities, garner millions and several police enquiries. Whilst silencing anyone who dares to bring up any point about neglectful parenting. No Fiona we haven’t ‘all done it’
1 thing you realise after the Jeffrey Epstein case is just how deep the rot is. Everyone thinks ‘oh Saville and Rolf’ etc. That’s it. No no no. And it’s been used as blackmail for years
I can't help thinking that it's all linked

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The relationship between Phillip Schofield and Simon Schofield is one that is very interesting. That it followed a similar pattern to MM that Phillip befriended him when he was a young teen, mentored him, was close pals, and then Simon went on to introduce MM to Phillip who then fulfilled a similar role from all I’ve read. Is Simon an open homosexual? Does he have a wife like Phillip?
Interesting Phillip acting as a mentor to both these young teen boys. Did he ever do the same to any young women?
I find the same last name thing interesting too as you wonder if this helped foster the connection between them when Simon was young, for Phillip to act as an uncle figure. Despite them apparently being of no relation. Silly I know but it’s an interesting psychology and also would others have assumed they are related so their friendship despite the age gap seemed more acceptable.
I think Simon is married with children now. But Ive said all along that I think he’s a former lover of Philth who he’s kept onside as a way to procure younger men for him, much like Epstein and Maxwell did with some of their victims.

• Sick

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
People need to stop being so sensitive and look at the real issue here… a spade is a spade.
Making remarks about stereotypes isn't the real issue, the issue is Phillip and his alleged grooming/talking to minors on Snapchat/being a nasty bully off camera.

aka mary

oh really! if true I bet there are many cans on the shelf with tin opener's safely stored in many vaults
---

3 arguido's by any chance?
I've read quite a lot about them over the years. I can't remember everything, was on a few groups on Facebook, but now it's just going over old ground. That's another great injustice that we will never see put right.