Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
So? Blocking is an option but driving someone to suicide who was asking cogent questions with receipts was a far more effective way to silence her wasn't it? They terrify me, these people. They have such immense power & reach & they're all involved in covering up CSA. They promote you if you're into it or of you'll cover for it & stymie your career if you're not. Talent has eff-all to do with success in the UK media. Holly & Filthy Phil are two prime examples of that phenomenon. T
The woman was very troubled. She wasn’t driven to suicide by this, she had already tried before and had a long journey with mental illness. The journalist was also asking her cogent question with receipts. If it’s ok for her, why not him.Her own son does not blame him. The journalist had the details of many of those bombarding the McCanns - he chose her to interview so she could be anonymous because her Twitter handle was anonymous. He actually interviewed her and they left on cordial terms.

Reactions: 3

Mr Sparkle

Question from someone catching up with threads... Am I right in understanding it's understood that PS's brother's activity involved his own son??

MagicCat

VIP Member
Holly looks strained and awkward in photos from an event from last night. She's always looked a bit Stepford wife as a presenter but she'll struggle to make any headway in her career given she put all her eggs in one basket. By the time the truth starts coming out to a wider audience she'll be history in the industry, there's far better and younger talent snapping at her heels. I have no sympathy, she was complicit in PS behaviours towards others, she hid in his shadow and thought she herself was also untouchable. The girl next door image stopped being believable years ago. Apart from Celebrity Juice I can't even think what work she's done without creep PS handholding. I'd love to know what her ex pal Fearn makes of all this.
How do we know Holly and Fearne aren’t mates anymore?

QueenieMcSheenee

Don’t know I’ve just clicked on he’s stumbling on his words and seems nervy to me whereas Holly seems much more comfortable.
he looks ill

Reactions: 2