Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
What I don't get, you get the tabloids saying 'Rylan, Josie, Fern etc....posted a cryptic messages ....why don't they just come out & say 'Well in my experience this & this happened', I know some people have said they are worried about getting sued but how can Philth sue if what they're saying is the truth, or do they need receipts to back their claims up? 🤔
I don't know but I guess it might be partly that the viewing public can be fickle and they have to think about themselves and their own careers. Even yet there are people apparently quite unaware of what has gone on, especially with him, and would probably defend the pair of them forevermore, no matter what they did.

Reactions: 5

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
- Philth has unfollowed Eamonn on Instagram when apparently he was still following him up to yesterday. But he is still following Ruth.
I think Phil unfollowed Eamonn a while ago, not recently... his number of followers hasn't gone down, it's still at 137 and has been stuck at that for a few weeks now.

House of Tea

VIP Member
The kissy kissy stuff might be because PS has come to an agreement to leave, maybe not this week, but in the near future.

PiefaceG

VIP Member
I know somebody who knows Gerry Mccann well (we live locally to them) and apparently he is an absolute arsehole so they have that in common too !
Did you also hear that they were planning on handing off Maddy to a family member? I heard that from someone who knew of them, a fellow doctor. (@ me on the other thread?)

Last edited:
  • Wow

Reverend

VIP Member
P replaced John Leslie, who, whatever you think of him, was cleared of all charges. So why wasn't he brought back. Because of the rumours and gossip?So how come they are still clinging on to PS?? Despite the rumours and gossip
Small matter of the sex tape that was leaked online.

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
I’ve got about 10 pages to catch up on but I’ve just seen the DM headline about Holly leaving early what the bloody hells going on there how bizarre
This just shows how much they are shitting it. Any other day Holly wouldn't have come in and a replacement would stand in for her !

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
Just saw this on twitter - does anyone know whether Ofcom complaints stand if the story hasn’t broken yet even if it’s known to be true?
That’s what everyone should be doing in fairness instead of bitchy whispers on social media.

Deb788

VIP Member
Wow the show is too dire today !on about some old codgers lawn now " the UK's best lawn- fluencer"

• Haha
Reactions: 4

CariettaWhite

Someone has posted on another forum tonight on a thread about injunctions. They basically said that there is no injunction in the case of a celebrity and an alleged inappropriate relationship - that posters have been sailing very close to the wind legally with it, and that there are unconfirmed rumours that one of the parties has mental health issues. And there is a lack of proof...
Mumsnet perchance? 😂

• Haha

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
Between 10am and 1230pm ITV should just have a steaming pile of horse shit on screen. It would be cheaper and I think it would get the same amount of self-medicating stay-at-home bums tuning in.
Would be better if they used that time when TM/LW etc are on - to actually put something educational/motivational/uplifting.

Instead of a load of waffle and natter over celebrity nonsense.