Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
When popbitch mentioned things were coming to a boil by Thursday, do you think they expect something to happen by the end of the week or was it just a reference to Thursday being their last day?
I took it mean that there would hopefully be more gossip on the main Popbitch which comes out on Thursday

Reactions: 4

VC10

VIP Member
Would be better if they used that time when TM/LW etc are on - to actually put something educational/motivational/uplifting.

Instead of a load of waffle and natter over celebrity nonsense.
They used to show films in the morning , long ago, and local programming. It was much better

• Heart

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
But in defamation cases isn't it the case the defamed person has to prove what was said about them untrue? But I guess, who's gonna put their head above the parapet?🤔
No, it's the other way round - the person who made the statement has to prove it's true.

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
Surely they’re going to HAVE to say something soon? Social media is going wild and every day more and more people are finding out about MM.
You'd think so but it seems to be "if we ignore it, it will go away".

TORTLE

The comments aren’t being monitored on their TikTok channel! Won’t let me post a link as it says it’s unsafe.

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
ITV is full of shite it seems. Lots have had dodgy pasts.
They’re as complicit as the BBC was when they turned a blind eye to all of the stuff Saville and co got upto. I don’t think being given a spot as a producer makes up for what happened to him by filth.

Spid

VIP Member
I just don’t get it, I’d say 90% public, including celebs don’t like him, and yet here is the little twat still being smug on tv???? Isn’t he embarrassed? Accusations of him being like Saville, his dirty little secrets coming out of the woodwork, everywhere on social media. They’re head line news for days and still itv not acknowledging it on Lorraine or GMB? He’s there like nothing is happening. He doesn’t even have looks on his side. He’s ugly to the the core. Old red alcoholic skin, no lips, skinny body. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!!!!!
If 90% of the public and celebs didn't like him he wouldn't be on the show. He obviously still gets viewers in. The grandmas that still watch TM will be oblivious to all of this.

Eamonn is going in hard. He has nothing to lose. He has already been a victim of Phil’s. He got ousted from the Friday gig. But also, he couldn’t get another job for ages which is why he has ended up on a little channel, like Wooten. Apparently EH applied to replace Piers, you would think he stood a good chance, but nothing doing. I think Phil’s reach extends to other ITV shows via the CEO who got rid of Piers.
Coming up with covid conspiracies is a good way to get yourself kicked off a big show so he didn't help himself there. And he has form for bullying. He's well past his sell by date so he was never going to get Piers' job

anon0503

I’ve got about 10 pages to catch up on but I’ve just seen the DM headline about Holly leaving early what the bloody hells going on there how bizarre