Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Are we going to be here this time next year fuming: "I can't believe he's still on This Morning!". Will there be false hope every so often: "Oh he definitely won't be on for much longer" or "He's presented his last show". We were here at the weekend saying he'd defo presented his last show on Thursday ffs. And look at him. Still there. What's it going to take?
Yeah, there doesn’t seem to be much light at the end of the tunnel. I have slight hope that his contract won’t be renewed if the rumours that it’s up for renewal in September are to be believed but if his contract is renewed in September, then I’m confident he’ll be there until he chooses to retire.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

LByrne74

VIP Member
Weird thing to suggest. Really weird.
It would be awfully manipulative, but I was thinking ITV may still go after her if just gets a doctors note for a vague "stress related illness" - it would have to be a bit more than that. However yeah, way too drastic alright. Have taken that bit out of my original post.

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
God I hope this thead doesn't turn into a COVID / Maddy McCann thing.
Sorry! 😆🙈

I honestly agree with those posting, that there is something up at ITV, that they aren't sacking Syphilis.

C4 and 5 are also very quiet.

Until people (the ones with social media/aware of the truth) stop watching, and advertisers stop ...he won't be sacked

Interesting though - Clarkson was "let go" and all the others who have been fired or let go from contracts for far less than what PS is being accused of

LadyMuck

VIP Member
It’s for a Princes Trust event. At any other time she’d have had the morning off and Rochelle would have covered for her, but ITV need them to present a United front so she’s had to come in and leave early instead.
What the hell has she got to do with the Princes Trust?!

Nannyto2

VIP Member
One of my life rules is: never trust a 'magician' (or a hypnotist). Fucking weirdo's.
I have a relative in the magic circle he’s a lovely family man they are sworn to secrecy about other members and of course how the tricks are done

Gurt Lush

Currently watching TM and wondering if Holly looks pregnant or if it’s just the cut of her dress. Might explain the “shingles” if she was actually experiencing morning sickness.

The "unexpected" bit is the only thing that jumps out as shady to me.

But one thing's for sure: you just know that, somewhere in Cornwall, Fern's living her absolute best life watching all of this slowly unfold. After the way she was treated, she's waited a long bloody time for this.
What happened with her and Phil I can't remember, how long ago was that now how time flies!

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
Yes a cabal is exactly what this is, and it runs deep, right through the entertainment industry and establishment. Its a club of weirdos and ponces, we've seen it with Saville, the bbc, numerous mp's including Ted heath and many more, then we have ghisliane maxwell, daughter of the repulsive Robert maxwell, epstein and all the filth over that side of the pond, a member of the Royal family involved, Hollywood, ..and on and on it goes.

On another note ,it's great to read comments from people with knowledge of the mcanns.
Nad it gives insight into why the funding continues when many other missing kids aren't even looked for.
I must recommend fellow tattlers a wonderful lady on YouTube by the name of Ann drogyne, she has worked in entertainment and for Merseyside side police.she has spoken of the cover up of ponces on Merseyside, Esther rantzen and much more.
It is fabulous to read this :)

It's all rotten. Then fall down the Hollywood rabbit hole - and its sickening.

On the point of PS though....who is protecting him?

Reactions: 5

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Holy shite! They are all fetid!

Just to add a scroll through to the beginning of Simons insta shows me he likes going on cruise ships too and is a big fan of Brian Blessed.

Righty I'm out for a bit, I'll be rushing home for more, keep the tea coming darlings! Oh and I've informed my ex boss and my blind mate today that Philth is filthy, keep spreading the turd, oopps, word tattlers! Blind mate said he listened to Philths biog and Steph said when Holly was passed out pissed on their sofa commented 'How can she still look like Cinderella when she's passed out twatted.' 😂
He has worked regularly on cruise ships performing in shows Simon is married to Bethany she is a dancer and has toured with Anton Du Beke and Erin (can't remember her surname) on their dance show
---
Oooh I didn’t know this! The plot thickens! Their friendship gives me the ick.
someone on here found an old social media account (not Bebo the other one) there was various screenshots posted of it in one of the early threads

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
But in defamation cases isn't it the case the defamed person has to prove what was said about them untrue? But I guess, who's gonna put their head above the parapet?🤔