Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is TM always this tit? I feel sorry for the actor couple that are there (no,,, not Phil and Holly!!!) it’s all very awkward. Terrible interview.

Reactions: 9
I still don't understand why he brought a lawyer in. Unless its a veiled threat to Dan Wootton and journalists to stop. But DW is clever, he never actually says anything about the grooming even though he knows.

His mantra is to chip chip away at Ps unpopularity and continue to keep it in the spotlight.

Reactions: 18
I struggle to feel sorry for Holly. She must have known what was going on with Phil, seeing as they were so close even holidaying together, so if there is something that has been covered up, she has to be complicit in that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Something which I can't get my head around and someone maybe able to answer.

Why are the authorities (ie police) not investigating these allegations? Surely they will have been made aware and a super injunction wouldn't prevent a criminal investigation would it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is TM always this tit? I feel sorry for the actor couple that are there (no,,, not Phil and Holly!!!) it’s all very awkward. Terrible interview.
It was chaotic wasn't it?! Awful interview, it was all over the place.
---

Why are the authorities (ie police) not investigating these allegations? Surely they will have been made aware and a super injunction wouldn't prevent a criminal investigation would it?!
Wouldn't someone have to go to the place for them to investigate this? I thought the person involved had been "paid off".

Reactions: 6
Sorry I'm new to this page and skimmed the last few threads but is it correct that he knew his brother was sexually abusing underage boys and didn't report him ?

Reactions: 6

He's behaved inappropriately but hasn't broken the law.

Reactions: 5
It was chaotic wasn't it?! Awful interview, it was all over the place.
---

Wouldn't someone have to go to the place for them to investigate this? I thought the person involved had been "paid off".
Anyone can report abuse or sexual abuse of someone else though. That is how his brother was found out, the victims counselor reported it to the authorities.

In effect anyone of us could make a report and it 'should' be investigated.

Reactions: 7
Holly's hair is horrific. Does she still use those Garnier home dyes she used to advertise? Has she never heard of toner? And she needs a bit more length to distract from the excessive cheek filler

Reactions: 13
I struggle to feel sorry for Holly. She must have known what was going on with Phil, seeing as they were so close even holidaying together, so if there is something that has been covered up, she has to be complicit in that.
100% agree! Shes trying to be whiter than white and act as if she's innocent in the whole thing. She'd need to be careful, im sure PS has a whole load of stories on her shed like kept in the closet.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.