Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the other Loose Women think of them. Ruth obviously hates them, I dont think Nadia Sawalha is a huge fan either. She's very good friends with a gay comedian who used to do crowd warmup at Loose Women who I bet knows a lot of the tea / rumours!

Reactions: 10
I'm guessing it's a legal tightrope and there hoping the pressure will lead to someone else been the one pulling the trigger and setting the wheels in motion.

It's interesting we're seeing barley anyone defending them, there's far more throwing shade 😂 they must be despised.
Yeah, I think if he does have a downfall it will be epic. I presume Holly will run with toxic masculinity and bullying.

Reactions: 7
I haven't watched TM for a while. Where do you think Phillip and Holly go from here if they are let go of?

Reactions: 7
So I gather from the thread that they were presenting and pretending nothing happened. 😳

It must be a really really corrupt set up at itv.

Reactions: 18
Thanks for the great catch up with all your comments, I just couldn’t watch it. How is this going to pan out? Or are we still going to be on thread 950 in another few years? Surely
he has to go at some point or is he planning to still be at TM age 70. He turns my stomach totally and I’ve lost all respect for ITV.

Reactions: 12
I wonder how much Diazepam hollys had to take to get through the shift with brave Phil 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't wait for the Loose Women handover. It is usually quite frosty at the best of times. Please, please can they be discussing "Have you ever fallen out with a friend?" today!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She might stay for continuity.
I think they will keep her and pair her with somebody more her age but I think it will be a fresh face, not one of the previous stand ins. It will have to be somebody who can hold hard hitting interviews with politicians etc rather than just her fluffy type.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the great catch up with all your comments, I just couldn’t watch it. How is this going to pan out? Or are we still going to be on thread 950 in another few years? Surely
he has to go at some point or is he planning to still be at TM age 70. He turns my stomach totally and I’ve lost all respect for ITV.
My bet is nothing happens to him. He will either leave on his terms and be given his own show or he will renew his contract. He's being protected at ITV , even though he's a pervert groomer and liability, which means he has some serious tit on some serious people.

Reactions: 15
My bet is nothing happens to him. He will either leave on his terms and be given his own show or he will renew his contract. He's being protected at ITV , even though he's a pervert groomer and liability, which means he has some serious tit on some serious people.
They have learnt nothing from Jimmy Saville there's probably loads more victims. I hope one feels brave enough to tell their story would be heartbreaking if they had to wait until he died.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.