Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An absolute lesson from Philth in how to put on a persona for TV and be an utter creep away from it. Unsettling in the extreme, but also quite interesting for psychiatrists who study those with borderline personality disorders. The way he stands there looking into the camera sent a chill down my spine. I think Philth has something on Holly. Surely Holly can't be that much of a cold, calculating witch.

Reactions: 36
Can just hear the producers now.
"We're gonna have you sitting on phils knee for this section Holly..."

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She also has too many teeth. She could eat an apple through a tennis racket. And if her eyes were any further apart they'd be in her temples...# NEANDERTHAL
Holly's hair is horrific. Does she still use those Garnier home dyes she used to advertise? Has she never heard of toner? And she needs a bit more length to distract from the excessive cheek filler

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Phil's really used to this.". Quipped Holly as Philth took to the gym mat with his arse in the air 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He looks heavily medicated today, grinning like a lunatic, either that or just high off the power that ITV obviously can’t sack him! This farce needs to end I can’t stomach a groomer & his enabler having this power & privilege; Matthew whatever his name is needs to blow the gagging order & come forward to give a reason to get rid of Philth!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He says in his statement that he would have reported him had he ever admitted a crime, but other sources say he did tell him. He was a copper as well. https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/philip-schofields-brother-found-guilty-of-sexually-abusing-teenage-boy/
But I've read a statement from him that his brother told him in 2021 and he told him not to do it again, then in another statement Phil said that his concern has only ever been for the wellbeing of the child, so why didn't he report his brother back in 2021 ?

Reactions: 25
I'm getting the feeling there is a lot of people in TV land - presenters, behind the scenes, etc, who will be popping the champagne if and when he ever goes

Reactions: 26
Oh definitely he knows a lot , about her excessive coke use and her sham marriage.....she doesn'twant to lose her squeaky clean image, but she doesn't realise that she already has.
An absolute lesson from Philth in how to put on a persona for TV and be an utter creep away from it. Unsettling in the extreme, but also quite interesting for psychiatrists who study those with borderline personality disorders. The way he stands there looking into the camera sent a chill down my spine. I think Philth has something on Holly. Surely Holly can't be that much of a cold, calculating

Reactions: 19
Nice to start the week with a bit of gaslighting isn't it?
The media need to tit or get off the pot at this point. Huge headlines not naming anyone. Cat and mouse is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you. I try to get as much out of my friend as I can about certain celebs / stories but sometimes it’s necessary to be a bit vague. I like to read of other posters ‘tea’ on the threads. It is a gossip forum after all.

The news did break about MM today and for a lot of the general public it will be the first they would have heard about it. I’ve seen it be posted on TT and obviously spoke about here but i’d hazard a guess that a huge demographic would not have known about it until today. In my opinion the red tops are saying as much as they can without getting themselves implicated with PS’s legal team.
If u kno anythin about the lauryn goodman kyle walker situ pls head to their thread haha

Reactions: 6
Sorry if someone has said, but what's the basis for thinking his brother abused his son? Even if the age fits, surely it's much more likely that the victim was a friend of the son/family?
Why is it 'much more likely'? Genuine question.

When abuse spans a number of YEARS how do you think the perpetrator continues to have access to enable abuse?

Think

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nice to start the week with a bit of gaslighting isn't it?
The media need to tit or get off the pot at this point. Huge headlines not naming anyone. Cat and mouse is ridiculous.
I'm guessing it's a legal tightrope and there hoping the pressure will lead to someone else been the one pulling the trigger and setting the wheels in motion.

It's interesting we're seeing barley anyone defending them, there's far more throwing shade 😂 they must be despised.

Reactions: 19
In Feb 2020 we tattlers named him zippy. Can’t believe that’s three years ago and the geriatric smug faced clown is still sitting on TM sofa
And he will be there in another 3 years. I wouldn't be surprised if his contract is renewed. The fact he is sat there this morning show he wields power at ITV. The people he has dirt on are dancing to his tune. He is. Liability at this stage but still being rammed down our throats.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.