Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they didn't present today it would have made the situation far worse at itv. These people are like Boris Johnson and pals, they front out any kind of controversy! Queue gate was just the start!

Reactions: 15
I haven't watched TM for a while. Where do you think Phillip and Holly go from here if they are let go of?
The BBC wanted Holly. Not sure if that is still the case. I mean she did a couple of shows on the BBC, but I think they want her on one of those 'golden handcuff' deals. I would suggest that window is closing fast.

Reactions: 8
Difficulty with contracts is there needs to be a water tight reason to let someone go or they can sue. Probably cheaper for the network to keep him till its due to expire and say they are not renewing. Will HW be able to stick it out? Would she better to go off sick with the stress of the situation to get sympathy? Risk then that the stand in does well with the viewers.

Reactions: 9
Just turned it on, Holly’s body language says it all, how long are they gonna let this charade continue for?!

Reactions: 13
My son just walked through the room (bear in mind he’s 19, never watches, doesn’t really know much except me telling him Phil is a kiddy fiddler, he looked at the screen and said “blink twice if you need help Holly”!!! Philith is giving me serious creepy vibes today - how could he be so brazen

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You can fake smiles, feelings, emotions and words. But you simply cannot fake body language, because that is indicative of how you truly feel, and the sort of person you are. There's a reason why so many criminals have been found out because their body language has subtly given them away.

And Holly's body language is saying she'd rather be anywhere but there. She's hating every single minute of it - and Phil knows it, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I’ve noticed recently that Holly hasn’t been wearing her wedding or eternity rings, just her engagement ring (I know, I’m weird to notice!)

Reactions: 10
Can ITV just sack Phil though surely they would need a good reason.
IMO that’s the reason he’s hired lawyers. He will take them to the cleaners if they try to sack him.

Anywa what has Eamon said? I’m at work and can’t check.

Reactions: 3
P -What's coming up today Ruth
R - should 16 year old be.......allowed to vote and what are the red flags to dating

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.