Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to be a fly on the wall in that studio during the at breaks…👀

Reactions: 23
I really not surprised they have just carried on as normal. They have been faking their friendship for months even years so today wasn’t going to be any different.

Reactions: 19
Wonder if they are handing over to Ruth on LW - that little segment could be interesting seeing as Eamonn has piped up!
---
Would love to be a fly on the wall in that studio during the at breaks…👀
Holly is in the loo.

Reactions: 12
Wonder if they are handing over to Ruth on LW - that little segment could be interesting seeing as Eamonn has piped up!
---

Holly is in the loo.
if you look she is standing slightly behind him when they are normally side by side! plenty shade getting thrown too!

Reactions: 9
She's been told during the break to be more jolly and attentive to him.
---
🤣🤣🤣 eamonn has said they deserve best actor Bafta

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Wish she'd just have an outburst and say I'm not doing it and walk off dramatically

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Colin from Accounts is brilliant. . . Half expecting this duo to make references to the ongoing situation with P&H. . .

Reactions: 11
Seems to be a lot of filler items. Wonder if prearranged guests decided not to appear

Reactions: 20
They'll come back linking arms after this break once Holly's been spoke to again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.