Phillip Schofield #25 I can see in your eyes and smile and like your brother, the end is nigh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PS talking about Disney films. You seriously couldn’t make this tit up could you. She’s hiding behind her hair fgs.

Reactions: 13
Phil has been trying to give Holly eye contact, but Holly isn't having any of it. I also think she's taking the lead in alot of the segments.
Can't stand either of them.
Holly has enabled his behaviour as I refuse to believe she didn't know what he was like. But it does seem like she's got the upper hand at the moment

Reactions: 23
Phil needed her to be in work today otherwise he was banged to rights with public. She is legitimising him, albeit reluctantly, not sure how she will stand this until he is let go.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well that was underwhelming, so they're just going to carry on like nothings happened then.

I'm starting to think that we'll only ever hear the truth when he's dead, a Savile 2.0.

Oh well, back to work it is then 🙄🤣

Reactions: 13
Mark my words. This bleep philth is going nowhere. If he doesn't renew his contract cat TM it will be on his terms. And he will be given his own show or something like that. He has far too much power and imo he has serious dirt on higher ups at itv.

Reactions: 14
Oh wow they’ve got Alan on the piano again playing a medley - and he just sang ‘you’ve got a friend in me’ 🫣 😂 ‘beauty and the beast’ and now ‘at last I see the light’ ahaha I’m done.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
HAVE I ENTERED A PARALLEL UNIVERSE?? What is this piano shizzle? How do people watch this crap every day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks like his hostage. And he looks like he's on day release from the asylum.

He keeps looking at her and she's doing her best to look the other way.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can see a campaign starting SAVE HOLLY

She has brought this on herself but bleeping hell its awkward to watch.

Reactions: 21
Just before the break she looked like she wanted to do a runner away from him.

Reactions: 16
Oh wow they’ve got Alan on the piano again playing a medley - and he just sang ‘you’ve got a friend in me’ 🫣 😂 ‘beauty and the beast’ and now ‘at last I see the light’ ahaha I’m done.
:LOL: I was thinking the same perfect medley for the situation!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.