Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait what?!?! The child he abused was his OWN SON?!?! just when I thought things couldn't get any more fucked up....wtf
Yes Philip Schofields nephew... His brothers son. And we all. (well I don't) watch that pedalo on prime time telly like it is normal.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
interesting how they are going to town on MM now

I wonder if ITV/Holly have decided to dump the whole truck of tit

Reactions: 13
Boom...

No going back now.
Howling 🤣🤣🤣 went to the next page and felt the need to come back to this and say yyyeeesss, too much, too long, too wrong, it's shocking this misfit hasn't hasn't been arrested, let alone sacked. Bon voyage pedalo 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if the super-injunction ended this weekend and that’s why we’re finally seeing the fallout? Or is it purely that further details will appear after the sentencing of his brother next week? 🤔
I imagine it’s more of a case of the injunction is approaching it’s expiration date, otherwise I don’t see why the Mail wouldn’t have run the headline that he was having an affair with a runner in the lead up to him coming out which would’ve generated far more clicks for them, and they probably would’ve faced no legal repercussions for pushing this story to the top of the news agenda.

Either way, I’m glad it’s finally getting out there, and it couldn’t have come at a better time with his brother’s sentencing around the corner and his friendship with Willoughby dissolved. The media have orchestrated this effectively in an attempt to hit him as hard as possible. Hopefully, as I wake up tomorrow I’ll be greeted by a big Sunday exclusive from The Sun!

Reactions: 19
Tin foil hat time-

Both Phil and his brother have shown themselves as predators to young lads, that's strange for both siblings to be perverts, unless there was a history of abuse in their childhoods. (I watch way too much true crime stuff, there's a definite link to some of the abused becoming abusers.) I would not put it past Schofe to throw his dead dad under the bus if it came to it, just to try and absolve himself.

Obviously, just spit balling and such, but it would make sense why both sons are sickos. Sorry if my little conspiracy upsets anyone.

Reactions: 38
#25 - Silver fox tw*t on the brink, now find the ITV enablers and throw them too in the clink!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Apparently the media blackout and all the ndas are coming to the end of their time so hollys definitely bleeping off before tit hits multiple fans

Reactions: 21
Surely they can’t go on TM together on Monday morning and try and present like nothing has happened?

Reactions: 20
I didn't know this but I read earlier today that Jimmy SaVILEs brother used to procure young boys for 'members' of a pedalo ring! So two brothers being a peed isn't that unheard of.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This duplicitous snake will try everything in the book and then some, to try to limit damage and to play the victim.
I predict he will be in new Zealand to live before the end of the year

• Sick
Reactions: 18
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.