Phillip Schofield #24 Oh Phillip Schofield when will it end? You really are a Class A Bellend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then his brother sexually assaulted his son, Philths nephew, and he KNEW, he told him, he said so.
Is that true? Do you know for sure it was his son.. philphs nephew! That's sick if it's true 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Not really. It was probably just written for tomorrow's paper.
Oh ok then….I’m pretty sure that’s similar to what I said…🤣🤷🏼‍♀️ I work in PR & I know how they work, looks like this PR would’ve been originally embargoed until after midnight.

Reactions: 4
And then his brother sexually assaulted his son, Philths nephew, and he KNEW, he told him, he said so.
Is that true? Do you know for sure it was his son.. philphs nephew! That's sick if it's true 🤢
I don’t think it was his son.

The truth is ps brother groomed and sexually abused his own son for years from the age of 13. That is what he is guilty of.
Wait what?!?! The child he abused was his OWN SON?!?! just when I thought things couldn't get any more fucked up....wtf

Reactions: 7
Wait what?!?! The child he abused was his OWN SON?!?! just when I thought things couldn't get any more fucked up....wtf
Are they allowed to name a minor who has been sexually abused? I’m not sure, but I think they have to withhold who it was. But people can read between the lines

I cannot stand either Phil or Holly. As godawful as Schofe is, Holly is such an user. She sucked-up to him all those years and turned a blind eye so she could ride Phil’s coattails, married and stayed with tv producer husband despite his rumoured affairs….and now after almost 15 years she’s ‘finally’ embraced Alison Hammond into her friendship group - such s coincidence now that Alison’s popularity is ascending!
Agree. She is 100 million percent guilty by association. She will fight like a trojan to protect her brand and save her career, but the bottom line is, she has always known what was going on with Philth and the very, very young boys 🤢. The Alison Hammond 'friendship ' is just a PR exercise they are trying to convince us is a good idea. Personally I don't believe any of it 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can't beleive its finally happening....we have waited long enough. Well done to all us tattlers who have never let this story rest and kept on talking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Replace Holly with Hannah Waddington. Alpha female based on Eurovision performance makes Holly look like an amateur. What a signing that would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The Daily Mail have been sticking the boot in non-stop 😃😎😎

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes it is true..read the court transcripts regarding the morality of the defence closing statement s etc etc and the age of the defendant then and now, compared to his sons age, loads more, there were FB posts of his then gf. I wouldn't say something that I wasn't sure of, would never want to expose him.

Philth and his brother are vulgar and one is in jail, they both should be there. The idea that cretin might be anywhere apart from hell after what he did to mm and all the others he has gas lighted and manipulated begs belief. Rest in hell No- field.

Reactions: 16
DM are going there this evening!!!!
I wonder if the super-injunction ended this weekend and that’s why we’re finally seeing the fallout? Or is it purely that further details will appear after the sentencing of his brother next week? 🤔

Reactions: 20
I think the newspapers are now just throwing tit at him, see how much sticks . He's universally hated, isn't he?......

Reactions: 31
And it starts…
It‘s taken over TWO YEARS for this to happen! What patient people we are. Shame it took his own brother being a sicko for Pip’s misdemeanours to come out. And for Philth to disrespect our lovely Queen in Queuegate. I shall enjoy every minute of this.

Reactions: 27
The massive ego is cracking tonight, I reckon.....
That horrid, cold realisation that delusion hid......

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.