Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quarantarantino

I thought this was the whole point of this website!
---

Ant is a wrong 'un but in a different way. (Drink driver who cheats on his wife, no indication of noncery). In fact, Vernon is pretty vile too, sexting some horrible female with massive jugs behind his wife's back.

Yep. TV and esp Children's TV is a cesspit.
Please don’t spill any tea on Mr Tumble. That would finish me off! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 29

VC10

VIP Member
I bet he’s jealous Ant & Dec are going to the coronation as Prince’s Trust ambassadors (along with a few others). He’d dine out in that for years if it was him
He hosted an ITV programme on The Duke of Edinborough about 10 years ago and it was obvious PP couldn't fucking stand him. It was good television......

• Haha

Invisiblewriter

Chatty Member
Regarding Holly she will have to fulfil her contract regardless of how she feels - I know she is not the innocent dipsy character she portrays but I do think Phil has groomed her just like he did with the runners etc not in a sexual way but as a way to of keeping his secrets and she is in debt to him for the career she had with DOI and TM - I also thin the silence is deafening from his showbiz pals not one has come out to support him

• Heart

Ultimate Insider

I agree that he’s a raging narc. I remember both of those incidents you mention, especially the David Cameron incident and Ruth having to apologise for it. I’m sure that I read at the time that the producers had no idea he was going to do that and were blindsided by it. He thinks he’s a proper broadcasting heavy weight but he’s not and a proper journalist would never do something like that anyway.
He seems to think that he's the next Jeremy Paxman, forgetting that Paxman has a lifetime of journalistic experience and didn't begin his career as a continuity annoucer being upstaged by a pound shop glove puppet.

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
i haven’t seen any pictures of Holly and Phil together and Phil’s wife looks uncomfortable in some of the pictures - maybe her ‘contract’ says she has to attend these events with him
She looks like a doormat. Not sure why the daughters are there. I tend not to bring my offspring to my mate’s birthday parties. It’s an odd dynamic.

Harrigan

VIP Member
I can’t stand Holly with that faux sympathetic face she puts on. Yes Phil looks subdued but I won’t stick with this crap for long. There is an unease in the air.

Time for change get rid of This Morning bring back Farmhouse Kitchen and The Banana Splits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I was watching I'm a celeb and Paul Burrell was talking about how he was married to a woman with two kids...and now he's married to a man. I know Paul B is annoying but I had a Google and he's married to his male partner for years, they ran a florist and are now retired. He's a couple of years older than PS and he seems to have settled down - shows that it's doable. But PS loves the limelight too much. If certain people wait until he is dead to spill his secrets then they are as bad as him.

QueenieMcSheenee

If she’s back on the sofa with him this morning gurning away - she’s done ✅
Her career will be over. It’s all coming out and the press are getting more and more gutsy now so anyone will half a brain would be riding the shingles storm for a couple more weeks - silly cow she’s brought it all on herself teaming up with that filth.

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
MM is a victim of grooming, he has nothing to be ashamed about. I hope he managed to get plenty of hush money from Philth.
I wasn't for one second saying he should be ashamed (Apologies if you thought I was). Just sorry the guy gets constantly mentioned when I'm sure he just wants to put it all behind him - and not be constantly reminded of his encounter with Philth. Apparently he is running a pub now so hopefully forging a new life away from TV.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Phil has a life in public with his wife and kids and a different one in private with his selection box of twinks. Very odd behaviour. He's living two different existences and not even attempting to hide it. We all know he's gay, no one cares, why not settle down with a bloke and bring him to these events instead of the ex wife and daughters? I just find it so bizarre at this is how he lives and its accepted by all around him as ok??
IMO it’s because he’s only attracted to very young pretty boy types rather than fellas closer to his own age.He knows this would make him look like a dirty old man (which he is). He’s also not at all comfortable with his sexuality and carries a lot of internalized homophobia. He’s not an out and proud gay man whatever his people want us to think.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
With his daughter on his management team, the conversations between them must be so awkward

I just can’t imagine having to sit my dad down to say “look dad, turns out everyone knows about an affair you had with a guy younger than me. Is it true? Oh and everyone hates you”
She will be as hard-faced as him, where money is concerned & his earnings potential ....

Reactions: 27

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Just remembered JimBob who used to post on here tweeted this and Phil blocked him :oops: And this was the month before he came out...

• Heart
  • Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
Bet Alison feels awkward- all the Wooten love coming her way. I don’t actually think he does like her, she is a useful hook for a story, planting a seed that she needs to take over. His ultimate revenge is to see PS kicked out for his own personal reasons. Pride probably, that he was ousted himself. I wish we weren’t reliant on Wooten to get the result we all crave. Come on Ruth. Come on Rylan. Your Country Needs You

• Heart
Phil won’t ever go public with a gay boyfriend because his tastes are young. Imagine him turning up to Keith Lemon’s party with a 20 year old rent boy or ITV runner fresh from a talent agency.

His wife on his arm promotes his wholesome image so he thinks.

It’s been no secret to most of those guests last night that PS is gay and has been cheating on his wife for ages. How humiliating for her. She looked like shedidn’t want to be there!

If I was her I would be ring-less and filing for divorce so I could be happy!

• Heart