Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeystar

VIP Member
That Daily Mail article is sooo weird, I’m almost certain whoever has written it reads this thread… it felt like it was hinting at a LOT and was laying the ground work for more to come. Also the whole Mr Schofield, Ms Hammond was just weird

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Eureka

VIP Member
So sex pest Keith Lemon’s party has an array of ITV scumbags in attendance doesn’t it?

Leigh Francis made his fame by embarrassing people whilst dressed as various pervy characters. He did ‘apologize’ for Bo Selecta though didn’t he?

In any case you can see he is an ally of PS and his fam. Also HW.

Ugh! Hope they all have horrid hangovers today!
You can tell a lot about a person by the people they hang out with. Lemon is always surrounded by a certain type. Schofield, Willoughby, Atack, Whitmore….the photo of Phil with his family is just embarrassing, has Steph no self respect?

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Dan talking about it now. Quoting the twitter poster who said H is standing so far away from P, she could be on the loose women panel

• Haha

Quarantarantino

I have a feeling that the media will run with the story tomorrow. Holly has said she’s feeling so much better and will be back soon, but I haven’t seen it confirm anywhere that it will be on Monday. Interesting that she mentions Dermot O’Leary and thanks him for some soup and a sandwich that he delivered. MM deleting his social media accounts too. I think Philth is going to sensationally quit (forced to leave). Too many people know now, the channel is becoming a laughing stock.

• Heart

Tuppence

I didn’t realise that ITV had already put out a statement just after he came out in 2020, to try and quash the rumours…
I'd like to know why they think someone who married to hide his sexuality, lied to so many people, yet had a second life that a lot of his colleagues knew of and then made a big song and dance about coming out is a good mentor for young gay men.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I see his daughter inherited that shit-eating smirk. Gloating fecker.

She looks so fricking pleased with herself.
Weird family.

Ive been reading the past thread pages mistaking Fiona Phillips for Fiona Bruce and wondering why everyone had such a problem with the inoffensive lady off Antiques Roadshow. Now your ire makes sense - I always thought Fiona Philips was so annoying on GMTV, right whiny cow with a whiny voice, I remember actually being glad when she left. The universe makes sense again
They are so odd and weirdly codependent. They still do everything together as a family, despite Philip ’coming out’ and the girls being adults well into their twenties who live independently and have partners. Even holidaying together as a family unto minus the girls partners. I’ve not holidayed with my parents since I was a teenager ffs. To go away with your parents and sibling as an adult without your live in significant other is so fucking strange. I wonder how the partners feel about it? It’s like he sees the girls as still being his and not their own people. Im not sure what Ruby does, but Molly has succeeded in the industry through sheer nepotism and has never had the worry of other young women her age. No wonder she’s smug. I’d like to feel sorry for her but I get such spoiled entitled rich bitch nepo baby vibes from her that I just can’t.

• Sick
Reactions: 34

veevee04

VIP Member
I hope that smirk is wiped off his narcissistic disgusting face. I always disliked him even before it came out about him using his wife as a beard and his preference for teenage boys. He's unlikeable , ugly and not much charisma he must have dirt on people. I've got my 🍿 ready for when all the sleezy stuff comes out about him and itv. Holly is an enabler and should be removed its only for PR she's distanced himself.

Reactions: 34

Asterix

Agreed. I especially think it's wrong to teach women and children to "be kind". Fuck off. I wish I had been LESS kind when I was younger and stood up for myself more.
Yep. Reminds me of that 'Keep Sweet' mormon fundamentalist phrase. Patriarchal, silencing bullshit.

Edit: I love Rylan. He has a moral compass and fights to keep it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
More great detective work. If he’d have been there with Steph or the girls they’d have been in the photos with him playing happy families. Looks like he’s on a dirty weekend with one of his young paramours 🤢

• Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
This is what's odd though isn't it....he makes a big fuss coming out as gay then still hangs on with his wife. Surely any other gay man would come out as gay then live a gay life and take your BF to the parties etc. He's come out as gay and still prancing about with his wife like he never came out!

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
There aren't many organisations in the world that actively disregard and mock its own customers. But that's what ITV does to its viewers. It's incredible to me. Viewers, rightly or wrongly, were pretty upset over 'Queuegate' and ITV did nothing, not even an apology. Now this, a presenter that is almost universally loathed by its audience, free to carry-on with gay abandon as if everything was rosy in the garden. ITV are taking the absolute piss out of the audience and the only way its 3.5m pound a year head Carolyn McCall will get the messsage is if viewers stop watching and ITV's share price starts to fall. Disgusting.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I think it has to be re-stated, the issue with PS is absolutely not that he’s gay. And there is also no connection with being gay and being a paedophile or a groomer. There are proportionally just as many heterosexual paedophiles and groomers in this world. The issue here is that a 50-60 year old man with great fame and wealth has allegedly used that position to charm, beguile and have an affair with an innocent and vulnerable teenager. And it seems that some of his colleagues in the presenting world did not like this at all. But ITV, instead of getting rid of PS, got rid of the presenters who stood up for MM. That is extraordinary. It reeks of a cabal at the top of ITV who cover up for PS. You have to ask yourself why? Who are these people? Why would they sack decent popular presenters like Ruth and Eamonn who appear to have stood up for MM and cover up for PS?
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 This with bells on. He abused his position of trust to exploit and use a very young person (and I’d feel as disgusted if MM was a girl) for his own sexual gratification. Then tossed him on the scrap heap when he got bored of him. I bet there are lots of other Matthews out there as well. It’s highly unlikely he was the first and only.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
Just watched a snippet on DM (yeah I'm a sucker for punishment). Wanted to punch my screen. I thought she was just an airhead - now I know she is complicit in all of this. She knew Phil was gay while in the closet, and knew he was screwing MM. And she swans back onto our screens today after a rough "10 days with shingles". We ain't buying it Willoughby and pretty soon your reputation will be on a par with Phil unless you step up NOW.

Imagine if she went off script on air and called him out on This Morning!

• Heart

Fiona18

I have a feeling Holly will return tomorrow, they'll chat about shingles, she'll thank everyone for their well wishes,and then it'll be "on with the show".
Phillip is going nowhere. Or Holly. They'll brazen this out like que gate. And let's face it, like que gate it'll all blow over within a few weeks. They were slated last year but by Halloween all forgotten.
I really hope I'm wrong though.

• Sick
  • Sad

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
ITV is such a disgusting organisation. It really is. They are making it obvious that they still support him regardless of his behaviour and what the viewers think. If this were the BBC the Murdoch media would be having a field day with it. I want the whole thing to blow apart. Why can’t someone like Rylan or Amanda Holden get pissed and just let rip on Twitter. We know they want to.

• Heart