Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Judes1974

Chatty Member
Deirdre is doing a phone in today on any problems you are having. She mentionined if you are having problems with a work colleague 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

msmith2006

VIP Member
I love Rylan and I think his undercover on Saturday Night Takeaway showed that he is as genuine as they come. Compare his behaviour with that of Alison Hammond on her undercover and you have 2 very different people. Alison is not the bubbly, silly, laugh a minute person she likes to portray. She was rude, dismissive and came off as a diva.

Reactions: 40

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Don’t forget Philip was vile to one of the first accusers of Saville, had her on this morning and berated her for upsetting Sir Jimmys family with her accusations.
Of course he quickly changed his tune when he saw the tide turning. You can’t find a clip of it anywhere now, but a few of us on here remember it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member

Brothers a pervert and he's good ol Phil
Bet their mother wishes she'd have took the pill!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which Phils outed are the best I've ever had. 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You can tell thats the kinda guy he is, his undercover thing on Saturday Night Takeaway proved that further still!
I think you can tell the real person when these undercover type things happen. Rylan showed he is the gem we all know he is. James Corden showed he was the twat we all knew he was. Interestingly I don’t think Alison came off that well in hers, not as bad as James obviously but masked definitely slipped at points

#notanadad

VIP Member
I think it’s a really difficult position actually for Holly. Would you quit your job if one of your colleagues had done something at best immoral at worst illegal? It’s all well and good saying she should do this and should do that but at the end of the day TM is her job, it’s her career. Plus, she’s on a contract. Maybe she can’t just walk out in the middle of a series? For all we know she might be in talks to leave this summer? I don’t know. I think it’s quite clear she’s distanced herself as much as possible, especially considering how they used to be. I’m not sure she can do much more for now.

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Just watching an old episode of Gogglebox.
There's a clip of a programme about Schofield on safari.

June says to Leon 'it's Philip Schofield' and Leon replies with 'oh gawd' in comple disgust 😁.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
There was a clip doing the rounds recently of Paul O’Grady as Lily Savage on Parkinson alluding to Judy being an alcoholic. He’d never have said it as himself obviously, but he’d know because spent so much time with them back in their This Morning days. I think Richard said he’d given up drinking down. No idea about Judy.
All I know is, both Richard and Judy have solid, proven, journalistic credentials. Philth and Hollyfilla used to work in kids tv. I think that's the difference between these people. The dumber the presenters, the dumber the audience and the dumber the audience the more likely they are to buy the bilge ITV advertise.

• Heart

Lonette

Why doesn’t he just step down or ’take an extended break’? By continually ignoring public opinion he is fuelling the flames.
Too much of a narc.

The first time I saw what he was when when This Morning had a woman on their show just to rip her to shreds for spending her Christmas bonus (£10) portion of her benefits on a bottle of wine. Pip was beyond vile to her, I could not understand why he was so nasty at the time. Now things are more clear, especially after Queuegate. I also remember him ambushing David Cameron (who I have zero love for but it was a stupid, dangerous stunt on Pip's part) with that list of "pedalo" names and how Ruth had to apologise for him because he was too cowardly to do it himself.

He is an utterly repulsive individual and ITV show how repulsive they are in turn by continuining to employ him.

• Heart
  • Sad

aka mary

Will that also be the end of him presenting Dancing on Ice with Holly I wonder? He has to go.
---
LOl @ the Phil and Holly which he prefers them to be called dig
Perhaps they could present Skating On Thin Ice.

• Haha

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
This time 12 months ago his ugly mug might of been involved with the coronation coverage on ITV but the fact he is nowhere to be seen after his endless fuckups and disgraces this year and just doing the gormless soap awards brings me JOY !
It’s the little things !

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
This article could have literally been written by a tattler! It’s all there including Rochelle being more malleable that Fern and Amanda and Phil preferring his name comes before Holly!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

House of Tea

VIP Member
You see slogan t-shirts, usually pink, for little girls which say Be Kind. Boys of course don’t get that mantra pushed on them - and arguably if anyone needs to be kind, it’s the males of our species, judging by all the violent and sexual crimes they commit.

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Article briefly mentions PS and how bad at presenting he was before
:LOL: ooof.

"ITV had Julie Etchingham, Tom Bradby and Mary Nightingale, and had wisely chosen to do away with Phillip Schofield, who did such a terrible job at the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations."

• Haha
  • Heart