Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I love that clip of Rylan.

I think he has said similar, previously, along the lines of treating everyone the same, regardless of who they are. 😍
Rylan, just a genuinely decent guy.
Rylan credits his positive attitude and success to the lower-paid members of staff who he "looks after" in an often difficult and fickle industry. His runner of four years on Big Brother is now his manager.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

McQ1989

I see he's off to Keith Lemon's birthday bash with the rest of the ITV lot, pack of wankers the lot of them.

Reactions: 31

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
If I were gay I would be utterly disgusted with him. His OTT performance, coming out, being hailed as a hero, purely to stop the chatter about MM. He ain’t no gay icon.
He’s a disgrace to use coming out in such a manipulative way. I have the utmost respect for anyone that comes out as gay, but in Philth’s case it was just performative shit to cover his tracks. Dirty bastard makes me sick. 🤮

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
God the Dame Edna clip is very uncomfortable to
watch now with all we know. Barry obviously knew what Phil was like, probably one of those open secrets but he’s the talent so he gets away with it. I don’t know how Holly can stand to be around him but she’s probably just as bad underneath the girl next door act.
“This Morning today presented by Holly the Cokehead & Phil the Groomer”

… couldn’t make it up could you 🤷🏼‍♂️

Let’s hope their house of cards is about to tumble down 🙏🏻

VC10

VIP Member
I'm sick of the fucking sight of him , shifty-looking cunt. Stole a fucking living on TV for 40 years , must be worth 10s of millions

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
I think it has to be re-stated, the issue with PS is absolutely not that he’s gay. And there is also no connection with being gay and being a paedophile or a groomer. There are proportionally just as many heterosexual paedophiles and groomers in this world. The issue here is that a 50-60 year old man with great fame and wealth has allegedly used that position to charm, beguile and have an affair with an innocent and vulnerable teenager. And it seems that some of his colleagues in the presenting world did not like this at all. But ITV, instead of getting rid of PS, got rid of the presenters who stood up for MM. That is extraordinary. It reeks of a cabal at the top of ITV who cover up for PS. You have to ask yourself why? Who are these people? Why would they sack decent popular presenters like Ruth and Eamonn who appear to have stood up for MM and cover up for PS?
I think there's a lot more to it than meets the eye. He's had a TV career for almost forty years, and I bet there's plenty he's been up to over those Decades, especially at the bbc

I don’t believe the Holly and Alison are best buddies narrative. It is definitely a friendship of convenience

I don’t see Alison fitting in or wanting to fit in with the Holly/Emma Bunton/Appleton sisters gaggle at all

Reactions: 30

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Do you think he’s posted that photos of him and his daughter on social media deliberately? As if to say ‘I don’t give a fuck what you all think I’m going nowhere’ 🤢

• Sick

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
The more he tries to show everyone that itv love him, his fans are “so supportive” and that he can do whatever he wants and get away with it the more I find myself thinking he really possibly is the next saville

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
They did spin to win ( I just caught that bit …. HONESTLY ! ) he was so subdued. No dancing or sneering at the contestants.
Why can’t ITV read the room - nobody wants to see his wizened face ever again.

• Wow

Adawu

VIP Member
It's going to come out, the red tops are circling him like vultures.
---
It's going to come out, the red tops are circling him like vultures.

• Heart

coolcat2022

VIP Member
I think it’s a really difficult position actually for Holly. Would you quit your job if one of your colleagues had done something at best immoral at worst illegal? It’s all well and good saying she should do this and should do that but at the end of the day TM is her job, it’s her career. Plus, she’s on a contract. Maybe she can’t just walk out in the middle of a series? For all we know she might be in talks to leave this summer? I don’t know. I think it’s quite clear she’s distanced herself as much as possible, especially considering how they used to be. I’m not sure she can do much more for now.
I’m going to respectfully disagree here. HW is not poor or desperate for money. She can’t possibly have distanced herself from him if she’s presenting a show with him.
HW knows what PS is like, she’s always known. She’s culpable too. This is child abuse and grooming we are talking about here, not some workplace tiff.
There’s comes a time when you have to stand up and say no more.
HW won’t. A pair of twats they are.

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
she mentions Dermot O’Leary and thanks him for some soup and a sandwich that he delivered.
Who on earth does that? Weird. I mean I'd do for a very elderly person who lived down my street ... but a married woman with kids? These 'celebs' sure are a weird fucking lot.

• Haha