Phillip Schofield #23 Smug clown, tarnished crown, he's going down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again, thread title by @Ultimate Insider

Runner up
Phillip Schofield #23
ITV is a bad place to be, where all the deviants are allowed to run free!

Onwards march with the saggy arsed Scrotefield, when will they sack him, why wont they sack him, how many young lads have we on the list so far?

MMcreevy
MUAartist
and online mentions from lads or their friends/fam that the Philthy puppet puncher messaged them underage.

Reactions: 16
Here we go again, thread title by @Ultimate Insider

Runner up
Phillip Schofield #23
ITV is a bad place to be, where all the deviants are allowed to run free!

Onwards march with the saggy arsed Scrotefield, when will they sack him, why wont they sack him, how many young lads have we on the list so far?

MMcreevy
MUAartist
and online mentions from lads or their friends/fam that the Philthy puppet puncher messaged them underage.
Thank you for the new thread. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Savile has been mentioned, that many people felt about him as we do, but he was allowed to continue. That is a good point. However he wasn't being widely castigated on social media, and indeed in the national press. The story wasn't as "out" as Philth's is (well, the bits which seem to be known, which I'm sure are only the tip of the iceberg). Savile was very fond of suing as well, if even a hint of anything was mentioned, and he was well in with more powerful figures than Philth is, from the Royal Family, to Prime Ministers. So take heart, yes Philth might be very wealthy, but he hasn't been able to stem the tide of negative comments, articles, etc. Well, only to a certain point. ITV probably do want rid of both Frizzel and Philth by now . It's a question of how they can do it without losing face and whilst minimising the amount of money they have to pay out. Also, how they'll manage the accusation of harbouring someone who groomed very young men.

Reactions: 17
Why doesn’t he just step down or ’take an extended break’? By continually ignoring public opinion he is fuelling the flames.

Reactions: 27
Why doesn’t he just step down or ’take an extended break’? By continually ignoring public opinion he is fuelling the flames.
I would like him to leave but at the same time I don’t want it to appear to be his choice.

Reactions: 21
Too much of a narc.

The first time I saw what he was when when This Morning had a woman on their show just to rip her to shreds for spending her Christmas bonus (£10) portion of her benefits on a bottle of wine. Pip was beyond vile to her, I could not understand why he was so nasty at the time. Now things are more clear, especially after Queuegate. I also remember him ambushing David Cameron (who I have zero love for but it was a stupid, dangerous stunt on Pip's part) with that list of "pedalo" names and how Ruth had to apologise for him because he was too cowardly to do it himself.

He is an utterly repulsive individual and ITV show how repulsive they are in turn by continuining to employ him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Anyone brave enough to ring in live and ask filth why he likes to groom the youngsters!

Few callers got through on channel 5 show once and called the presenters out live .. very funny .
Im waiting for the day this man has to face the public .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Too much of a narc.

The first time I saw what he was when when This Morning had a woman on their show just to rip her to shreds for spending her Christmas bonus (£10) portion of her benefits on a bottle of wine. Pip was beyond vile to her, I could not understand why he was so nasty at the time. Now things are more clear, especially after Queuegate. I also remember him ambushing David Cameron (who I have zero love for but it was a stupid, dangerous stunt on Pip's part) with that list of "pedalo" names and how Ruth had to apologise for him because he was too cowardly to do it himself.

He is an utterly repulsive individual and ITV show how repulsive they are in turn by continuining to employ him.
I agree that he’s a raging narc. I remember both of those incidents you mention, especially the David Cameron incident and Ruth having to apologise for it. I’m sure that I read at the time that the producers had no idea he was going to do that and were blindsided by it. He thinks he’s a proper broadcasting heavy weight but he’s not and a proper journalist would never do something like that anyway.

Reactions: 19
I agree that he’s a raging narc. I remember both of those incidents you mention, especially the David Cameron incident and Ruth having to apologise for it. I’m sure that I read at the time that the producers had no idea he was going to do that and were blindsided by it. He thinks he’s a proper broadcasting heavy weight but he’s not and a proper journalist would never do something like that anyway.
He seems to think that he's the next Jeremy Paxman, forgetting that Paxman has a lifetime of journalistic experience and didn't begin his career as a continuity annoucer being upstaged by a pound shop glove puppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's moritfying when we all see for ourselves what utter pap This Morning has become. It was never a lot but Richard and Judy gave it an honest try in terms of being semi-respectable.

I just hate how people like Pip never get what should come to them. Drives me up the wall.

Reactions: 25
I'd be intrigued to see what those body language language guys would say about Philth's coming out tv footage.

View attachment 2117675
Timothy looks very handsome there. Such a shame he turned out to be a dirty pedalo.
He's got a tight grip on his brothers neck there.

9c7579f6-95a8-11ed-87bd-0210609a3fe2.jpg

How is Sarah Greene these days? PR shots show her looking very matey with Philth still which always surprises me. Such a shame about her husbands terrible accident, he seemed like one of the really good guys.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if he's feeling all content in the knowledge he's made it through week 1. I really hope the insta lives and tweets etc keep up next week.

Reactions: 8
Next week will now all be about Holly coming back and how she’s feeling. Phil’s week off will be forgotten as it’ll be about her return

Reactions: 12
The head honcho at ITV used to be a big cheese at The Guardian, I wonder what her deal is? All very strange. ITV is such a bizarre bleeping company.

Reactions: 13
Claudia Winkelman. Even all those years ago she couldn’t have her picture taken without gurning.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.