Phillip Schofield #23 Smug clown, tarnished crown, he's going down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught some of the show today and it's so weird how they both stare straight into the camera and never seem to acknowledge the other, their usual hyena laughing has gone too.
Yes to this! There's no chemistry anymore, they have awkward silences too. There's no chat between them between links which makes it very obvious they aren't best buddies anymore.

Reactions: 20
Yes to this! There's no chemistry anymore, they have awkward silences too. There's no chat between them between links which makes it very obvious they aren't best buddies anymore.
God, I'm almost tempted to watch. I love the thought of a really toxic atmosphere in the studio, that would make me so happy. That probably makes me a bad person, but all I want is to see the bloke off our screens, he makes me physically sick.

Reactions: 24
If I watched This Morning I would be mighty relieved that the childish behaviour and laughing hyena stuff had ceased. They both behaved like they were still doing children's TV.

Reactions: 14
I'm sick of the bleeping sight of him , shifty-looking bleep. Stole a bleeping living on TV for 40 years , must be worth 10s of millions

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Holly must rue the day she got into bed with him. Not literally but you know what I mean.

Reactions: 23
I'm sick of the bleeping sight of him , shifty-looking bleep. Stole a bleeping living on TV for 40 years , must be worth 10s of millions
And still he doesn't move over for younger talent to take over .

PS Retire ya clingon you are so over and out !!!

Reactions: 17
Holly must rue the day she got into bed with him. Not literally but you know what I mean.
She actually did get into bed with him on DOI last time around.
It was cringe cringe cringe time 🙄

I know what you mean though, and I absolutely agree.

Reactions: 10
It's almost awkward to watch!! It's like Holly can't even stand the sound of his voice anymore! A lot has definitely gone down in that 'friendship' recently.

Reactions: 20
Never put all your eggs in one basket, silly girl should have known that but she chose to hitch herself to him. She can't say she doesn't know what he is like, she is no innocent victim.

Reactions: 21
Sorry, but I have to disagree. I could be completely wrong, but beneath that sugar coated exterior, Holly strikes me as a very ruthless, ambitious woman. I reckon she knew exactly what she was doing befriending ‘Mr ITV’ all those years ago. It’s opened a lot of doors for her (for example, IIRC he insisted she get the TM gig after Fern left or he’d walk). I will agree they’re not best buddies any more, but she got where she wanted to be because of him, so I doubt she regrets it completely.

Reactions: 44
Holly's tears are always false. Have said it before but she does appear to have someone in her earpiece telling her how to arrange her face in an appropriate way for the story being told at the time. She's told to smile so she smiles, she's told to look sad so she looks sad and so on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She actually did get into bed with him on DOI last time around.
It was cringe cringe cringe time 🙄

I know what you mean though, and I absolutely agree.
I must have missed that. I’d have done a huge fart on purpose if I was her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This time 12 months ago his ugly mug might of been involved with the coronation coverage on ITV but the fact he is nowhere to be seen after his endless fuckups and disgraces this year and just doing the gormless soap awards brings me JOY !
It’s the little things !

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Holly's tears are always false. Have said it before but she does appear to have someone in her earpiece telling her how to arrange her face in an appropriate way for the story being told at the time. She's told to smile so she smiles, she's told to look sad so she looks sad and so on.
Yes!! And she does that annoying cats bum mouth when she has to be serious. Once you notice it,you can't unsee it 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.