Phillip Schofield #23 Smug clown, tarnished crown, he's going down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He would cut off his arm to be involved prominently in the coronation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Holly's tears are always false. Have said it before but she does appear to have someone in her earpiece telling her how to arrange her face in an appropriate way for the story being told at the time. She's told to smile so she smiles, she's told to look sad so she looks sad and so on.
Cant stand her either both false . Both of them from day one are too cringey for me . The bokitis show 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 12
Holly must rue the day she got into bed with him. Not literally but you know what I mean.
Remember those times after the NTAs when ther were all over each other, still drunk from the night before and on the sofa? So many people commented that he wanted to get into her knickers. I’m sure her husband wouldn’t have been happy with Phil’s head on her bottom on the sofa had hr still thought Philith was into the ladies…

Reactions: 13
Just watching an old episode of Gogglebox.
There's a clip of a programme about Schofield on safari.

June says to Leon 'it's Philip Schofield' and Leon replies with 'oh gawd' in comple disgust 😁.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just watching an old episode of Gogglebox.
There's a clip of a programme about Schofield on safari.

June says to Leon 'it's Philip Schofield' and Leon replies with 'oh gawd' in comple disgust 😁.
Leon was a legend. Back when goggleboxnwas decent. Couldn’t pay me to watch that now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What will it take for ITV to take serious action. Read the room, ITV. If they can get rid of Piers Morgan who is so outspoken, why not Phil?
---
Phil said years ago he didn't want people snapping to add to their snap scores. I kept snapping 😅 in all seriousness, I'm sure if barely legal young boys were snapping it'd have been different

Reactions: 9
What will it take for ITV to take serious action. Read the room, ITV. If they can get rid of Piers Morgan who is so outspoken, why not Phil?
Didn't Piers just walk though? I thought they wanted him to apologize and he said no. I think Piers is a pretty disgusting individual, but he's a ratings winner (at least on mainstream tv) and he's probably got an unrivalled little-black-book of people he could get on to interview. Phil is just some bloke who used be on kids tv. It's really weird.

Reactions: 17
Didn't Piers just walk though? I thought they wanted him to apologize and he said no. I think Piers is a pretty disgusting individual, but he's a ratings winner (at least on mainstream tv) and he's probably got an unrivalled little-black-book of people he could get on to interview. Phil is just some bloke who used be on kids tv. It's really weird.
True, different leagues and I can't stand either of them . Any desert slands available to drop a few of them off surrounded by sharks . Oops they are the sharks they can surround themselves 🙈

Reactions: 4
True, different leagues and I can't stand either of them . Any desert slands available to drop a few of them off surrounded by sharks . Oops they are the sharks they can surround themselves 🙈
Yep different but the same.

If no sharks are available we could feed them to crocodiles? 🤔 🐊🐊😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Remember those times after the NTAs when ther were all over each other, still drunk from the night before and on the sofa? So many people commented that he wanted to get into her knickers. I’m sure her husband wouldn’t have been happy with Phil’s head on her bottom on the sofa had hr still thought Philith was into the ladies…
Oh I'm sure hubby knew she was safe with him .
1. She was female
2. She was an adult

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
He has DOI which is utter shite and very very poor man’s strictly and shite , soap awards shite and TM shite.
All shite really !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If that tweet is true, then he's not sticking around to celebrate the coronation, maybe he is pissed off he has not had an invite.
I wonder if he's gone with his wife or someone else? 🤨

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.