Phillip Schofield #23 Smug clown, tarnished crown, he's going down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DM are still keeping the pressure up. There was a post earlier about Pollyfilla looking glum whilst walking her dog. Lots of folk in the comments speculating as to why that might be.

Reactions: 11
DM are still keeping the pressure up. There was a post earlier about Pollyfilla looking glum whilst walking her dog. Lots of folk in the comments speculating as to why that might be.
Hopefully she is in full realisation mode that she can't carry one supporting the philthy creep especially when she has sons of her own to protect.

Reactions: 10
No wonder it's prerecorded... So they can edit out any boos or shouts from the pissed celeb crowd.
---
ITV seem to hold their viewers in utter contempt.
Wonder if it was in his contract to do it. Bet it's the last year he hosts it.
---
The more they push him out the worse it’s going to get for him, let’s face it. The hatred is growing.

He’s being thrown to the wolves and he doesn’t even realise it. 🤣
They'll probably monitor Twitter and other platforms on the night of broadcast and the comments will give them a great excuse to drop him for next year.

Reactions: 11
Don’t him and Holly usually do the soap awards together?
The soap awards actually used to rotate the hosts every few years, the first hosts were Richard and Judy until they left TM. Them Matthew Kelly did it for a bit, then Des and Mel then Paul O”Grady. Philip originally did it with Fern but she left and now he’s got it all to himself. Wish he’d duck off and let someone else host it.

Reactions: 22
M - see you in 3 years
P - yeah if I'm still getting away with it

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
That gave me the chills...just like Savile 🤢🤢🤢
Yep in plain sight 🤬😞

I’m sure the soap awards used to be live so yep must be fear of boos etc theyve Prerecorded it.
im so disheartened he’s still on TM really felt like the tipping point would be holly being off and the socials at that time. How is he still there the smug vile woman

Reactions: 13
Don’t forget Philip was vile to one of the first accusers of Saville, had her on this morning and berated her for upsetting Sir Jimmys family with her accusations.
Of course he quickly changed his tune when he saw the tide turning. You can’t find a clip of it anywhere now, but a few of us on here remember it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Do you think Phil will attend The Bank of London Rainbow Honours this month where he is nominated for an award? 👀

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
How the duck can he be nominated for Celebrity LGBTQIA of the year? What has he done for the gay community? He hid his sexuality for all of his adult life because he was ashamed of it. He is nothing but a weak little weasel.

This has actually infuriated me.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
How the duck can he be nominated for Celebrity LGBTQIA of the year? What has he done for the gay community? He hid his sexuality for all of his adult life because he was ashamed of it. He is nothing but a weak little weasel.

He attended last year but I don't think he was nominated then. His pal Gok Wan is hosting the ceremony this year.

It will be an absolute joke if he wins :cautious:

Reactions: 13

Maybe they’ve nominated him out of spite, to see if he will actually turn up and embrace it.

Reactions: 9
  • Haha
The fact that his management, itv etc turn off comments or filter them and colleagues/friends burying their heads in the sand is absolutely disgusting. Too many people turning a blind eye, in favour of power and money is what’s wrong with the world we live in. I’m terrified bringing my children up in this society. People with power and a voice should be defending the vulnerable. It’s a disgrace!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
These pointless 'look at me' 'award' ceremonies should be banned, or at least done in private. NO ONE GIVES A duck. Honestly, no one does.

A pal of mine is a wardrobe lady in Hollywood and she works on very high profile movies.

Anyhoo, it’s known that these award ceremonies are shite, particularly the Oscars! Those who vote are courted and bribed by those who want certain people or themselves to win.

The Soap Awards is utter bollox. You wanna know how good a soap is? Just check the official ratings.

It’s just an ego boosting exercise. Pity it’s not broadcast live, obviously they expect a lot of heckling.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.