Phillip Schofield #23 Smug clown, tarnished crown, he's going down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can he even be on the same list as Adele Roberts who is amazing, or Kelly Holmes.

Reactions: 20
There is a very disturbing case on the Irish news websites today - sexual abuse cases - several minors by several relations - One woman has been charged with “assisting an offender” she concealed information that abuse had taken place….. You can all guess who I thought of right away… no charge for him

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Just goes on as if nothing happened. And he will keep presenting TM for years I predict. Groom kids for sex and he is on national TV every single day. Too much. Makes me so angry. WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE AT ITV bleeping DO SOMETHING.

Finding it difficult to cope with this right now. I may be over the edge. Every time I'm on this thread I feel SO MAD.

CAN'T TAKE this smug git, something serious has to be done. Something that will get action and wake others up! Who is in for a big expose event?

Or maybe easier to lay down and accept defeat. PS will be on our screen forever. That is the truth isn't it? Yes, that is the truth. Oh well. we tried. Farewell.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah I don’t think he’s going anywhere. The fact he’s doing the Soap Awards, hiding behind a pre-recorded audience speaks volumes. Someone is going out their way to ensure he’s ok.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just goes on as if nothing happened. And he will keep presenting TM for years I predict. Groom kids for sex and he is on national TV every single day. Too much. Makes me so angry. WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE AT ITV bleeping DO SOMETHING.

Finding it difficult to cope with this right now. I may be over the edge. Every time I'm on this thread I feel SO MAD.

CAN'T TAKE this smug git, something serious has to be done. Something that will get action and wake others up! Who is in for a big expose event?

Or maybe easier to lay down and accept defeat. PS will be on our screen forever. That is the truth isn't it? Yes, that is the truth. Oh well. we tried. Farewell.
We have to just keep plugging away. He will trip up eventually or someone close to him will and a whole can of worms will open. It’s so infuriating though. Lessons have not been learnt.
---
Hopefully when Timothy is sentenced on the 19 May the spotlight will be on Philth again.

Last edited:
Yeah I don’t think he’s going anywhere. The fact he’s doing the Soap Awards, hiding behind a pre-recorded audience speaks volumes. Someone is going out their way to ensure he’s ok.
Frizzel and Holly's Hubby imo.

Reactions: 12
Do you think Phil will attend The Bank of London Rainbow Honours this month where he is nominated for an award? 👀
God I so hope Rylan gets. Because I love Rylan, but also because it would probably annoy Philth.
---
God I so hope Rylan gets. Because I love Rylan, but also because it would probably annoy Philth.
Actually..... I take that back. I think it would be good if Philth won, because of how embarrassing it would be for him, and the outcry there would be over it.
---

Honestly, I think he will soon be gone from This Morning. A matter of months. I know it doesn't seem like it and we've been saying for ages that surely he can't stay, but there's never been so much public criticism of him before. Also the relationship he had with Holly has clearly soured, and ITV seemingly want to keep her. Plus the fact that Alison Hammond is the new golden girl. Tess and Claudia have been a great success presenting Strictly so it wouldn't surprise me if they paired up Alison and Holly, as the papers have been suggesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He will " retire" shortly , trying not to lose face , etc

Caught some of the show today and it's so weird how they both stare straight into the camera and never seem to acknowledge the other, their usual hyena laughing has gone too.

Reactions: 21
Why all the pre recorded programmes, deleting of opinions on DS, nda's, super injunctions? if he's innocent and has nothing to hide.

Reactions: 12
We have to just keep plugging away. He will trip up eventually or someone close to him will and a whole can of worms will open. It’s so infuriating though. Lessons have not been learnt.
---
Hopefully when Timothy is sentenced on the 19 May the spotlight will be on Philth again.
The spotlight will be on him without doubt!

I think he's on his way out but trying to leave on his own steam! Fook off El Creepo !

Reactions: 17
He seems to think that he's the next Jeremy Paxman, forgetting that Paxman has a lifetime of journalistic experience and didn't begin his career as a continuity annoucer being upstaged by a pound shop glove puppet.
Gordon was more than a £1 when I bought him for my daughter all those years ago in fact he is still in the loft with about 40 tatty teddies
I have tried to interview him but the mere mention of the broom cupboard sets him off squeaking for days
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reminds me of Joey and the Soapie awards. Noone watches that crap
The Soap Awards are largely just ITV self-congratulation, with all the award Corrie and Emmerdale receive and of course the head of the 'ITV Family' himself hosting.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
A pal of mine is a wardrobe lady in Hollywood and she works on very high profile movies.

Anyhoo, it’s known that these award ceremonies are shite, particularly the Oscars! Those who vote are courted and bribed by those who want certain people or themselves to win.

The Soap Awards is utter bollox. You wanna know how good a soap is? Just check the official ratings.

It’s just an ego boosting exercise. Pity it’s not broadcast live, obviously they expect a lot of heckling.
When the Weinstein stuff first came out, several people admitted he would persuade/force them to vote for his films/actors rather than the ones they wanted to.

• Sick
Last summer Phil tried to embrace his gay side... he went to those LGBTQ Awards, attended Pride and wore a floral shirt... I think he got a bit cocky thinking he had got away with everything and felt a bit more comfortable with his sexuality, but then queuegate happened and people started bring up the MM stuff again, and it's like he went back into the closet.

37ajbehn-720.jpg

The Soap Awards are largely just ITV self-congratulation, with all the award Corrie and Emmerdale receive and of course the head of the 'ITV Family' himself hosting.
Its just there to highlight their shows , advertising in plain sight ! Much like their host 🤬

Reactions: 6
Last summer Phil tried to embrace his gay side... he went to those LGBTQ Awards, attended Pride and wore a floral shirt... I think he got a bit cocky thinking he had got away with everything and felt a bit more comfortable with his sexuality, but then queuegate happened and people started bring up the MM stuff again, and it's like he went back into the closet.

View attachment 2146558
+1 to this.

I am glad that queue gate happened, because it brought other aspects of his behaviour, in particular, back to light.
And I am glad that queue gate will never go away.

It's a long road that has no turning...

Reactions: 21
Hollyoaks won it once and you could see the shock on all the audiences faces 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.