Phillip Schofield #23 Smug clown, tarnished crown, he's going down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No coronation presenting job ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you can imagine his scrawny little ass clenching has heโ€™s belting out Gladys knight and the pips โ€œwaahhaaa it should have been meโ€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bless poor old Philth !
Heโ€™s got his brothers sentencing in a few weeks to look forward to when it all gets raked up again !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Phils probably got his earphones in on his train ride. Paula Deanda - when it was me. On repeat.

Reactions: 6
No coronation presenting job ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you can imagine his scrawny little ass clenching has heโ€™s belting out Gladys knight and the pips โ€œwaahhaaa it should have been meโ€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He must be LIVID Ant and Dec got an invite to the coronation.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think he will leave TM on the summer holidays and not return. He knows he's finished, but he wants it to look like it was his decision to leave.

Reactions: 26
He must be LIVID Ant and Dec got an invite to the coronation.
I think they are ambassadors for the Princes Trust, surprised Philth didn't get that role for himself with all that access to young people!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think he will leave TM on the summer holidays and not return. He knows he's finished, but he wants it to look like it was his decision to leave.
Heโ€™ll convince himself it was his choice.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure PS is jumping about like a hairy arse fly with rage because of non invite ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hoping itโ€™s finally dawning on him that heโ€™s not the peopleโ€™s favourite anymore! Thatโ€™s long gone but sadly heโ€™s that obnoxious and full of his own self importance that we continue to see his face daily!

Reactions: 18
Hoping itโ€™s finally dawning on him that heโ€™s not the peopleโ€™s favourite anymore! Thatโ€™s long gone but sadly heโ€™s that obnoxious and full of his own self importance that we continue to see his face daily!
Narcissists usually are ๐Ÿคฌ

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.