Phillip Schofield #23 Smug clown, tarnished crown, he's going down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he'll be starting to get back to his cocky self from this week after testing the waters last week and noticeably hiding behind Holly's apron 🤷‍♀️ prick
Well he can enjoy it while it lasts.

I'm just not looking forward to find out how many are complicit in his shady behaviour.

Reactions: 13
The thing is when you read comments on This Morning’s social media you realise that everyone knows what he’s like. Its not just us on here, it’s widely known outside of the Tattle-sphere now. The negative comments outweighs the positive ones by far. People don‘t like him and know what he’s like and yet ITV continue to ignore the viewers opinions and back him regardless. I can only assume this runs a lot deeper and he’ll take a load of other people down with him and thats why he’s shown continued support.

Reactions: 23

---
Look how young he looks. Justice for Matthew
---
Very talented boy. A year later Philth was following him on Twitter 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The thing is when you read comments on This Morning’s social media you realise that everyone knows what he’s like. Its not just us on here, it’s widely known outside of the Tattle-sphere now. The negative comments outweighs the positive ones by far. People don‘t like him and know what he’s like and yet ITV continue to ignore the viewers opinions and back him regardless. I can only assume this runs a lot deeper and he’ll take a load of other people down with him and thats why he’s shown continued support.
Yep there's about 6 on the TM Facebook page that demand "PROOF" if anyone mentions *oncy. How about they prove he isn't?

Reactions: 7

---
---
Oh dear Q, that's really sad to watch, what a sweet lad, full of beans and ripe for nasties who pretend to be gay to prey upon.

As for that grimy link, the mention of soap and Philth proffering that phallic award in the same moment is almost bleeping hilarious. 'Win with ITV and I'll give you one of these...' bleeping foul. Which reminds me.

phillip-schofield-sniffing-his-dirty-fingers.jpg

I have been watching how this pic of Philth is slowly disappearing from t'internet so here you go Phil, never forget ;) Are you playing with guns or sniffing your pokey like fingies? I think we should have it on every threads opening page just to remind him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I switched on the tv earlier today and in the very brief clip I saw of TM, Clodagh was talking about baked eggs and she kept saying that King Charles supposably likes them.

All I could think of was Joey... 😁

9FA62A24-4D6F-4D42-84C8-767B82D0F175.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Talk of the Soap Awards has given me flashbacks to last year's publicity photo. Makes my skin crawl.

british-soap-awards-4118174.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The more they push him out the worse it’s going to get for him, let’s face it. The hatred is growing.

He’s being thrown to the wolves and he doesn’t even realise it. 🤣

Reactions: 21
Oh dear Q, that's really sad to watch, what a sweet lad, full of beans and ripe for nasties who pretend to be gay to prey upon.

As for that grimy link, the mention of soap and Philth proffering that phallic award in the same moment is almost bleeping hilarious. 'Win with ITV and I'll give you one of these...' bleeping foul. Which reminds me.

View attachment 2143204

I have been watching how this pic of Philth is slowly disappearing from t'internet so here you go Phil, never forget ;) Are you playing with guns or sniffing your pokey like fingies? I think we should have it on every threads opening page just to remind him.
2 in the stink
IYDKYNTGTK

Reactions: 1
It must be so annoying if you're young and talented and want to be a TV presenter and see this pervert get all the jobs.

Reactions: 18

---
---
Oh God this really brings it home, he’s a child. 🤮That dirty bastard Philth must know where all the bodies are buried at ITV to be still getting away with this. Karma will always happen in the end though.

Shame on all his his celebrity enablers. 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I have seen very few snippets of the This Morning programme but enough to know that for the most part it is not to my taste. Bits I did see involved a banal game in which in between participants Holly would dance like an idiot and PS would move a bit more sedately. I used to think that these two would do and say anything and behave like total imbeciles in order to get their vast pay packets. I actually thought it was an insult to the viewers but then the viewers do have a choice; they could switch off like I did.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.