Phillip Schofield #23 Smug clown, tarnished crown, he's going down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As already discussed here, there was absolutely no need for his big public coming out announcement, as nothing has changed

Reactions: 23
I was watching I'm a celeb and Paul Burrell was talking about how he was married to a woman with two kids...and now he's married to a man. I know Paul B is annoying but I had a Google and he's married to his male partner for years, they ran a florist and are now retired. He's a couple of years older than PS and he seems to have settled down - shows that it's doable. But PS loves the limelight too much. If certain people wait until he is dead to spill his secrets then they are as bad as him.

Reactions: 28
I was watching I'm a celeb and Paul Burrell was talking about how he was married to a woman with two kids...and now he's married to a man. I know Paul B is annoying but I had a Google and he's married to his male partner for years, they ran a florist and are now retired. He's a couple of years older than PS and he seems to have settled down - shows that it's doable. But PS loves the limelight too much. If certain people wait until he is dead to spill his secrets then they are as bad as him.
I know people who’ve met Paul Burrell and he’s apparently very nice. He was always very camp and I believe had relationships with men before he married his wife, but it was never the great secret it was with Philth. I know I read about it In the papers years back when he was about to go trial.

Reactions: 12
This is what's odd though isn't it....he makes a big fuss coming out as gay then still hangs on with his wife. Surely any other gay man would come out as gay then live a gay life and take your BF to the parties etc. He's come out as gay and still prancing about with his wife like he never came out!

Reactions: 33
It’s like he’s ashamed he’s gay. Or is he clinging on to the family unit so the daughters continue to get jobs through nepotism?

Reactions: 24
On Friday Alison and Dermot presenting a coronation eve TM. I know it's not a day that P and H work, but he would have loved to presenting that day.

Infact if I remember there was another royal event years ago and he popped up and that was a Friday

Reactions: 13
I know it's not a day that P and H work, but he would have loved to presenting that day.
Maybe it'll sink in then how far they've fallen after Queuegate. People just don't want to see them anymore presenting big royal events. I bet they are pretty jarred-off. Good.

Reactions: 19
Like I said earlier, nothing will come of him for a long while get. Certainly not whilst he’s on TM.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
His days of getting lucrative shows are over. So many people despise him , you can’t polish a turd however hard itv try

Reactions: 14
I wonder if any celebs at Keith Lemons party were brave enough to get a selfie with Phillip and post to IG. Notice Rylan, Eamonn, Ruth Amanda weren't there.

Reactions: 10
Are they on tomorrow? Whenever they return, they'll make a big deal talking about how fun it was at Keith Lemon's party.

Reactions: 6
I would bet this is last term, he'll be off on summer hols and then there will be a big shake up at TM.

Reactions: 16
Oh god yes …. As dear old Prince Phillip once said about Philth when he interviewed him “ oh not you again ! “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Here here. Though they maybe adult women and trying to be the what, men in black, they actually look like they have their school uniforms (weird) on and some dodgy bloke won them an alien cuddly at the fair.
Aliens matching rent boy Ben's chest tattoo 🤢 seems wrong

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.