Phillip Schofield #23 Smug clown, tarnished crown, he's going down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he defo got a super injection out? And if he has could he get another one? Is that the only reason the press can't report?

Reactions: 5
The entertainment industry is all one big circle jerk, and an immoral one at that. That’s how he’s still got his job, how he’ll still get jobs, and the media blow smoke up his arse. Unless he’s convicted of something or undeniably linked to a crime he’ll be the floater that won’t flush.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Has he defo got a super injection out? And if he has could he get another one? Is that the only reason the press can't report?
nobody knows because only those involved know about the super injunction. But it’s highly likely he has because he was happy to pretend to be straight for years and then suddenly he had to come out on live TV on his day off.

The super injunction can be renewed if it’s still relevant and judge agrees

Reactions: 6
Phil won’t ever go public with a gay boyfriend because his tastes are young. Imagine him turning up to Keith Lemon’s party with a 20 year old rent boy or ITV runner fresh from a talent agency.

His wife on his arm promotes his wholesome image so he thinks.

It’s been no secret to most of those guests last night that PS is gay and has been cheating on his wife for ages. How humiliating for her. She looked like shedidn’t want to be there!

If I was her I would be ring-less and filing for divorce so I could be happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Phil won’t ever go public with a gay boyfriend because his tastes are young. Imagine him turning up to Keith Lemon’s party with a 20 year old rent boy or ITV runner fresh from a talent agency.

It’s been no secret to most of those guests last night that PS is gay and has been cheating on his wife for ages. How humiliating for her. She looked like shedidn’t want to be there!

It's no secret to the wife either by looks of things .

They carry on regardless!

Reactions: 9
The entertainment industry is all one big circle jerk, and an immoral one at that. That’s how he’s still got his job, how he’ll still get jobs, and the media blow smoke up his arse. Unless he’s convicted of something or undeniably linked to a crime he’ll be the floater that won’t flush.
Leigh Francis/Keith Lemon is managed by YMU. 😳

Reactions: 11
I do t think Phil’s wife looks like she doesn’t want to be there, she’s loving it just like she always has done.

Reactions: 12
If there's a super injection and NDA's why did he even need to come out. Why not say your bi-sexual then wifey could still keep hanging around. Odd that he said he's a gay man. How long do you think his kids have known?

Reactions: 9
I wonder if you were to list all of ITV’s “stars”, how many of them would be managed by YMU? We know Holly isn’t, but was in the past, Phil and Ant & Dec are. Wonder how many others
if you look on their page it has photographs of various celebrities!

Reactions: 4

That's why her outfit was camouflage!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if you were to list all of ITV’s “stars”, how many of them would be managed by YMU? We know Holly isn’t, but was in the past, Phil and Ant & Dec are. Wonder how many others
They used to represent Eamon and Ruth as well but not sure if they still do. Also Rylan, Graham Norton, Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman, Paddy McGuiness, Alex Jones from the One Show. I think Richard and Judy are with them as well.

Reactions: 3
PS is not listed as an ambassador so he is a former ambassador.

crappy talent agency making those claims.

The Trust was just another hunting ground for PS for sure!

Reactions: 13
From PS "I hope that their privacy will now be respected. If any crime had ever been confessed to me by my brother, I would have acted immediately to protect the victim and their family.“

In other words I hope this dies down if you dont talk about it .. and PS you didn't report this hideous crime and protect the family.
Paedos need reported and you didnt report so you protected your brother not the victim !!!

Reactions: 14
The “talent” can be found here - it is split into categories- Entertainment, Sport etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.