Phillip Schofield #23 Smug clown, tarnished crown, he's going down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I said earlier, nothing will come of him for a long while get. Certainly not whilst he’s on TM.
TM is all he has.

When he leaves (and he will one day), pandora's box will be opened. And all those who stood by him (including ITV) will get what's coming to them. especially if the allegations are that serious.

And if the "tough" tabloids are scared of running a story (the Sun supposedly has a stack of evidence on him), then shame on them. Have they learnt anything from Savile?

This isn't about discrediting or damaging the reputation of Pip (he showed his true self with queue gate), it's rather the sleazy practices that go on in the media which need addressing. Lessons clearly haven't been learnt and no wonder there is a toxic atmosphere on ITV daytime. My fear is when Pip goes he will drag a lot of people down with him, and no one will come out of it any good or reputation intact.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can't believe the slippery twit dressed as my favourite character,Ron Burgundy. I won't let him ruin my favourite film!! 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet he'll be starting to get back to his cocky self from this week after testing the waters last week and noticeably hiding behind Holly's apron 🤷‍♀️ prick

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
They used to represent Eamon and Ruth as well but not sure if they still do. Also Rylan, Graham Norton, Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman, Paddy McGuiness, Alex Jones from the One Show. I think Richard and Judy are with them as well.
they still represent Ruth

Reactions: 3
He really is putting two fingers up to everyone. He’s been protected by his friends in high places. 🤬

Reactions: 19
A creepy oily little man. Untrustworthy. Always has been

Reactions: 11
I bet he’s jealous Ant & Dec are going to the coronation as Prince’s Trust ambassadors (along with a few others). He’d dine out in that for years if it was him

Reactions: 18
I bet he’s jealous Ant & Dec are going to the coronation as Prince’s Trust ambassadors (along with a few others). He’d dine out in that for years if it was him
He hosted an ITV programme on The Duke of Edinborough about 10 years ago and it was obvious PP couldn't bleeping stand him. It was good television......

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He has got away with it, yet again. Might not in the future but for now he is fully ensconced in tv world, nobody recoiling with horror at being photographed with him.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Miriam Margolyes said: "Well I always felt guilty about that. I mean you've been very brave, you came out. I sort of thought you might be gay when I met you because you're a bit camp.

"I suppose I'm a bit camp, too."

The TV presenter smiled and rolled his eyes at the camera as he said: "I think most people in telly are a bit camp, if I'm honest."

Margolyes asked Willoughby: "Are you camp?" as she answered: "Yes, completely"

Willoughby still sticking up for her mate in that last reply 🤮

So if Mirium knew in the 80's then so did everybody else ! His wife and Holly certainly knew who are they all kidding.
So where did he stick his chopstick, if not in the wife these past few decades ?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.