Phillip Schofield #23 Smug clown, tarnished crown, he's going down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phils wife is either frightened of him or she’s a complete hole like he is. I just don’t get it. The rumour mill is working overtime you think she would lie low wouldn’t you. Unless she’s involved somehow. The daughters must have thick skin like him, imagine the comments from the mates. Bet they are scared if they bring boyfriends home that he’s going to want a ride from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh look he’s taken his wife and his daughters with him again 🙄 When will the decrepit old weirdo realise they’re now grown adult women with partners, homes and lives of their own? He seems horribly controlling of their family unit trying to keep them as little girls. Its bleeping weird. I bet he was quietly fuming that Joel went as Ron Burgundy as well.

Completely OT but was Kelly Hoppen meant to be Lily Savage? because that’s who she looks like.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh look he’s taken his wife and his daughters with him again 🙄 When will the decrepit old weirdo realise they’re now grown adult women with partners, homes and lives of their own? He seems horribly controlling of their family unit trying to keep them as little girls. Its bleeping weird.

Completely OT but was Kelly Hoppen meant to be Lily Savage? because that’s who she looks like.
I didn’t recognise Kelly Hoppen at all, outfit does her no favours! The bringing the whole fam, wife and all to the party is ridiculous…. so… If I was dating a man who had a wife not with her not divorced from her and I saw the happy(ish) family photos splashed all over socials while I was not invited…. oh my.., there would be trouble…. Hopefully his behaviour will piss off one of the boytoys and they will spill the beans….

Reactions: 15
ITV is such a disgusting organisation. It really is. They are making it obvious that they still support him regardless of his behaviour and what the viewers think. If this were the BBC the Murdoch media would be having a field day with it. I want the whole thing to blow apart. Why can’t someone like Rylan or Amanda Holden get pissed and just let rip on Twitter. We know they want to.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I see the party was held at the White City House hotel, part of the White City studio complex where all ITV's daytime shows are filmed - it's like a cult, ITV on the brain that lot.

I bet Philth was loving it, he could lure some young waiters and show them his favourite dark corners in ITV studios.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn't Steph say she needs Pip to continue working? I think it was during a Lorraine interview. Out of sight, out of mind? Or maybe she desperately needs him to bankroll her lifestyle?

So Joel Dommett went as Ron Burgundy too? Philip must have been raging. His family are the biggest bunch of hanger- ons I’ve ever seen. That gravy train is going to be have to be rises out of their cold dead, lying hands.
Joel wore it better in any case!

Holly would've been better suited to the Joker, what on earth did she do to her face.

At least Keith Lemon has exposed us to the 'real' Holly over time. Not the cuddly presenter she likes to portray.

Pip is truly repulsive. ITV have a lot to answer for if he is still there come autumn.

Reactions: 23
Phil has a life in public with his wife and kids and a different one in private with his selection box of twinks. Very odd behaviour. He's living two different existences and not even attempting to hide it. We all know he's gay, no one cares, why not settle down with a bloke and bring him to these events instead of the ex wife and daughters? I just find it so bizarre at this is how he lives and its accepted by all around him as ok??

Reactions: 27
This would have been an ideal time for PS to bring his bf (of appropriate age!) as noone would bat an eyelid, but no he is still continuing with this stupid charade and boo to his family for being part of it

Reactions: 25
I think the only way PS is going down (pun intended) is if one of his squeezes sells their story. I quite fancy BP for that role but maybe that’ll be a few years yet. Once PS has had enough or got another squeeze. BP looks the type to not take rejection well. He’s got form for it.

Reactions: 13
Think he likes been seen with his wife and daughters to keep the conservative TM audience thinking he's a stable family man.

Reactions: 20
Maybe PS and his wife genuinely love each other. Not in a sexual way but in a we are family way. They are probably now best mates and lead separate lives for the sexual side but are still very much family. She has had years to get used to his sexuality - the general public haven’t. We like to think that marriages and relationships fit a certain path set down by social constraints, but loving relationships are not that clear cut. If that works for them 🤷

That still doesn’t let him off of his predatory behaviour, towards MM and others.Or if his family know and are complicit. They must know about the NDA.

So whilst I condemn him utterly for his behaviour, and can’t wait for the day his smug face is wiped from our screens, I can’t condemn him for the unorthodox relationship with his wife.

Reactions: 13
Phil has a life in public with his wife and kids and a different one in private with his selection box of twinks. Very odd behaviour. He's living two different existences and not even attempting to hide it. We all know he's gay, no one cares, why not settle down with a bloke and bring him to these events instead of the ex wife and daughters? I just find it so bizarre at this is how he lives and its accepted by all around him as ok??
IMO it’s because he’s only attracted to very young pretty boy types rather than fellas closer to his own age.He knows this would make him look like a dirty old man (which he is). He’s also not at all comfortable with his sexuality and carries a lot of internalized homophobia. He’s not an out and proud gay man whatever his people want us to think.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I noticed that HW sister put a post on about a recent lunch and Perryman commented….they are all in it together! Toxic cult

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Oh look he’s taken his wife and his daughters with him again 🙄 When will the decrepit old weirdo realise they’re now grown adult women with partners, homes and lives of their own? He seems horribly controlling of their family unit trying to keep them as little girls. Its bleeping weird. I bet he was quietly fuming that Joel went as Ron Burgundy as well.

Here here. Though they maybe adult women and trying to be the what, men in black, they actually look like they have their school uniforms (weird) on and some dodgy bloke won them an alien cuddly at the fair.

Reactions: 9
Im genuinely intrigued by Schofield and his wife. OK they might still be friends, or have a lot of affection for each other, but the whole scenario makes her look passive and humiliated, imo.
That party looks like the stuff of nightmares.
Well he cheated on her at the end of day no matter who it was with and still she doesn't give a duck . Does she have a lover possibly a gay lover i often wonder 🤔

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.