Phillip Schofield #23 Smug clown, tarnished crown, he's going down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sex pest Keith Lemon’s party has an array of ITV scumbags in attendance doesn’t it?

Leigh Francis made his fame by embarrassing people whilst dressed as various pervy characters. He did ‘apologize’ for Bo Selecta though didn’t he?

In any case you can see he is an ally of PS and his fam. Also HW.

Ugh! Hope they all have horrid hangovers today!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
So sex pest Keith Lemon’s party has an array of ITV scumbags in attendance doesn’t it?

Leigh Francis made his fame by embarrassing people whilst dressed as various pervy characters. He did ‘apologize’ for Bo Selecta though didn’t he?

Doubt it's the hangovers they'll need to worry about 🤣❄❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

You can tell a lot about a person by the people they hang out with. Lemon is always surrounded by a certain type. Schofield, Willoughby, Atack, Whitmore….the photo of Phil with his family is just embarrassing, has Steph no self respect?

Reactions: 35
I know of a couple who were married, the guy waited until their kids were 18 then came out as gay. Of course not nice but both moved on separately and have new partners, keeping some sort of friendship for the kids’ sake.

Stephanie and PS keeping wedding rings on is a sham. Is it for tax reasons? I think the don’t live together?

They should divorce and both move on, get new relationships if that’s what they want.

I feel PS wants to continue to promote his wholesome image. He wants to carry on as before with the family man facade whilst seeking out young men for kicks.

He doesn’t seem bothered to seek a regular and public gay relationship with a man at all.

Reactions: 20
Question, which party would you go to: Keith Lemon's or Jonathan Ross' 'Halloween' Party'? I know ... it's a bit like asking which concentration camp you'd prefer going on holiday to. 😒

• Haha
  • Sick
Hehe.

mooched on IG, a lot of the attendees are sharing stuff on their IG! Some talent agents in attendance so some connections for PS to get new meat.

also Lucie Cave, editor of Heat is now in some partnership with Keith. way to control what magazines say about you!

Reactions: 9
Im genuinely intrigued by Schofield and his wife. OK they might still be friends, or have a lot of affection for each other, but the whole scenario makes her look passive and humiliated, imo.
That party looks like the stuff of nightmares.

Reactions: 27
So Joel Dommett went as Ron Burgundy too? Philip must have been raging. His family are the biggest bunch of hanger- ons I’ve ever seen. That gravy train is going to be have to be rises out of their cold dead, lying hands.

• Haha
i haven’t seen any pictures of Holly and Phil together and Phil’s wife looks uncomfortable in some of the pictures - maybe her ‘contract’ says she has to attend these events with him

Reactions: 16
i haven’t seen any pictures of Holly and Phil together and Phil’s wife looks uncomfortable in some of the pictures - maybe her ‘contract’ says she has to attend these events with him
She looks like a doormat. Not sure why the daughters are there. I tend not to bring my offspring to my mate’s birthday parties. It’s an odd dynamic.

Reactions: 29
It all seems very much 'what Philth wants, Philth gets'
Definitely £££££ to keep quiet
It's all too sickly sweet otherwise, sticking by your husband who's just ruined your entire life and supporting him to find a new partner? Give me a break
She should just divorce him and move on, she's wasting so much more of her life pandering to him. I feel so sorry for her. I definitely don't believe she knows the full story or she'd start the divorce proceedings straight away. Or you think she would.
Maybe he's manipulated her like he seems to have manipulated many others

Reactions: 18
Knowing PS’s ruthless streak and horrid temper it’s quite likely Stephanie is trapped? He may have treathened her and the kids, if he goes down they are going down too kind of thing.

Stephanie looks frumpy and miserable. She must long for love and companionship. Meanwhile PS is chasing young boys around.

Horrid family photo! The girls wearing glasses to hide their faces too.

So pleased PS was upstaged by Joel!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.