Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you can change your username if you want? You have to ask the mods though.
Not according to the site help section, 'name changes are not allowed ever again' according to that.

This whole PS does my head in. It’s just so wrong, on so many levels. And nothing will happen. And kids will continue to be abused. And the smug git will be back on TV. This incident has triggered all sorts of feeling for me. And I became a little obsessed. And suddenly I’ve realised nothing will change, and that makes me sad. And unhappy.

And I’m still getting ribbed about the stupid username I chose when drunk. So farewell, goodbye. I’ve enjoyed Tattle but fear my own mental health is on a downward, the world is evil and everything is doomed it feels.

Thank you all for fun and laughs
Sometimes it helps to just stop reading a particular thread.
I do that from time to time with different threads if something is really getting to me.

The most important thing is your health though. Tattle is great for support too, imo.
Please take care and do what is best for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This whole PS does my head in. It’s just so wrong, on so many levels. And nothing will happen. And kids will continue to be abused. And the smug git will be back on TV. This incident has triggered all sorts of feeling for me. And I became a little obsessed. And suddenly I’ve realised nothing will change, and that makes me sad. And unhappy.

And I’m still getting ribbed about the stupid username I chose when drunk. So farewell, goodbye. I’ve enjoyed Tattle but fear my own mental health is on a downward, the world is evil and everything is doomed it feels.

Hello! I totally relate to what you're saying. I got invited to tattle really randomly via an email to discuss cash carraway in 2018. I didn't join or comment for ages.
I looked at loads of threads and the Hinch one really sucked me in. I was OBSESSED. I couldn't stand the way people were falling for her sales pitches and ebay crap. I was constantly hitting the refresh button.
I eventually said some things i regretted and asked the mods to delete my account. But i couldn't resist and set up another 🙈
I was having a very hard time with my mental health in 2019 and was spending most of my time on my phone, in this site and about 3 other apps. I was losing HOURS of my life.
Lockdown stopped the habit because all my family were home and i needed to help with home schooling etc
I don't think I'm addicted any more, but last year i found out i have adhd (at 48!) And it explained why i hate an injustice and why i became hyperfocused on the Hinch thread (that and overwhelm in my everyday life - tattle was an escape).
I'm not saying you have adhd just that i understand where you're coming from.
Do what you need to do and take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 24

we need you here LHG, maybe have a break and come back to us when your feeling better as for getting ribbed for your user name the ones that ribbed will be secretly pissed that they didn't think of it first ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Understand the feelings of being triggered and the anger it evokes for what’s happened in the past. It’s hard not to take it personally. I’m hope a break calms the mind and you come back at some point. Always look forward to reading your posts. Sending lots of love x

• Heart
Reactions: 11

We need to stay hopeful that PS will be kicked off TV in disgrace. There is backlash on Twitter and TikTok and those are powerful platforms, platforms even the strongest PR teams can’t quell.

If you need a break from Tattle please take one. I don’t see anything wrong with your chosen name, embrace it! Look at mine, I hate marshmallows in real life. If you need to quit Tattle and rejoin later do that too. This is a place you shouldn’t feel forced to be in.

I am a 70s kid and I do see improvements in sexual abuse highlighting in general. Back in my day victim-blaming was profuse, child victims had no voices. There was shame involved for victims too. Look at the sexist TV culture back then.

Am so pleased PS’s antics are being exposed. Yewtree was a paving stone. John Barrowman is disgraced, sex-pest encouraging shows such as Celebrity Juice are gone!

There are some of the many triumphs!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Don’t go! I think your user name is funny! Not sure why you get ribbed about it - some people just have no sense of humour. Besides we need as many of us to bring down Philth as possible!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Off topic but LHG has the best username on tattle, dunno why people seem to take issue with it. I totally regret my username as well as its so unimaginative and i just made it in a hurry. Hope LHG will be back when philth is brought down. @London Hung Guy keep ur account and hope ur feeling better soon with regards to ur mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@London Hung Guy would be sad to see you go, I always like to read your perspective on things. Take care and know you have us here if needed. Personally I’m dreading when Steve Coogan is brought down as my username will be difficult then!
As to why PS persists to darken our days by staying on telly, I wonder if he’s frightened to step off the wheel? Questions will be asked if he steps down, and maybe alliances will crumble. He obviously knows dirt on high ups but they know it on him and there’s more public interest in the face of the brand. I don’t know if I’m explaining what I’m thinking correctly. Just maybe he needs to be in the thick of it to control the narrative and to keep funding the firefighting?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He can’t step back while he needs to pay £30k a month to a crisis management firm, he needs to keep the money coming in to afford their retainer

Reactions: 13
Just another message for LHG. If you need a 'time out' for your mental well-being, fair play to you. You have to do what's right for you; it's a no-brainer. However, you are amongst friendly people (I think, anyway). Look after yourself but always feel welcome. As you can see, people like having you around.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Holly Willoughby has been about for years. She’s not skint. She can’t be. Plus her man works as a producer aswell. What about the likes of Jeff Brazier etc? Fern Britton? Nobody gave a tit about their circumstances when Philth got rid. Willoughby is sitting there and deserves everything that’s hopefully coming to her condescending self.
Amen hen

Please dont leave LHG maybe take a wee break from this thread and get yourself over to the Marion thread which is the funniest thread on tattle so aye
F.A.C.T.U.A.L
IYDKYNTGTK

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Take time for yourself of course but don't stress about your name it's amusing. Mine is after my guinea pig 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am not defending Philip on any of his behaviour. However the saville tweet, take with a pinch of salt. Phil was an early adopter of Twitter, and did a great PR job with other celebs, so lots joined as a result.

HOWEVER one of the interviews after savilles death, and Phil said he’d heard rumours about saville and bodies. I remember thinking “that’s not better”.
so again, he’d heard rumours but did nothing.

Reactions: 14
Don't go, I loved hearing about Damon Albarn's big willy!
... that's my Tattle claim to fame 😬 😬 Thank you for the kind words, they've made me smile today. I'm going to leave my account open and take the weekend off all online stuff. And then see how I feel.

And apologies to anyone if I derailed this thread, please all get back to bring vile Schofield down 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 74
As mentioned before, Jimmy Savile’s first tweet that he tagged someone in was to Philth
Philth on Savile:

"In any of the brief times I had contact with him, there wasn’t one hint of who he really was, from either him or anyone I met.

"I just wish that, back then, victims had been believed or had felt they had enough support to speak up against this monster, who was hiding in plain sight, and that ‘possibly Britain’s most predatory sex offender’ had not died before he was brought to justice."

Yeah, sure.... 🙄

Philth also went back and deleted his tweet expressing his sadness when his hero Savile died.

ITV n once.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Amen hen

Please dont leave LHG maybe take a wee break from this thread and get yourself over to the Marion thread which is the funniest thread on tattle so aye
F.A.C.T.U.A.L
IYDKYNTGTK
I agree LHG a wee comma aff this app thread will do you the world of good ma lovelie 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.