Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adding the Vanessa clip, she must think he'll be back on air pretty soon. Is she breaking ofcom rules by totally misrepresenting it?

When it sentencing expected? I imagine that's giving itv a quandary as they'd like it to be over and get back to normal asap, but a televised sentencing will bring it all back up again. The longer he's off air the more people will go digging.
Gosh I dislike her even more now. She's always annoyed me, done up like miss piggy, always in clothes 3 sizes to small, looking like She's sky dived into whatever outfit she's forced herself into. Always looking like she's about to burst. ...eurgh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Please can you start your message with "Hey, what's wrong with you..."

(Sorry)
This is what they do. They all have this pack mentality.

There are the people in the public eye that these people sight as being ‘safe’ to condemn - your Jeremy Clarksons, Piers Morgans, Trumps - those kind of people, because they are obnoxious and march to the beat of their own drum…
and then there are those people who get this ring of protection, even if they are guilty of the same or similar things. It’s so corrupt.

Example - Michael Vaughn accused of baseless racism accusation and BBC unceremoniously sacked him.
Gary Lineker makes very public unsavoury reference to fascist antisemitic 1930’s Germany to slur Government. Gets slapped wrist if that.
---
Gosh I dislike her even more now. She's always annoyed me, done up like miss piggy, always in clothes 3 sizes to small, looking like She's sky dived into whatever outfit she's forced herself into. Always looking like she's about to burst. ...eurgh.
She must go shopping with Carol Vorderman.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am not really following this situation because I have no interest in Philip Schofield beyond thinking he is a creep. What disgusted me yesterday was him saying he had disowned his brother in the media. He should just have said that he was his brother and that he had no comment. In private, he could have disowned him. It all smacked of self protection. If he was so disgusted, he should have made sure the brother was stopped when he first knew about it. Which was probably years ago.
In fairness 99% of society would disown a pervert. As much as I wouldn’t have a huge opinion on him, good or bad, family members of pe*dos shouldn’t feel guilty or apologize for someone else’s behavior.

I would wonder if there’s a history of abuse in his family. Both brothers seem to have a young boy type. Wasn’t Philips boy toy very young looking even if he was of age.

Reactions: 13
I've always wondered whether the untouchable celeb that Mark Williams Thomas has mentioned is PS. But I'm sure Mark has been on This Morning, surely he wouldn't do that if it was PS?
Untouchable is Del Boy. And quite possibly Attenborough

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What is TMs audience, does anyone know? Who is it aimed at?
I would guess pensioners plus young and middle aged women who are stay at home mums. I think those are the demographics targeted for most morning TV shows since other groups tend to be at work or school

Reactions: 10
They’re discussing “big BIG” stories on the shitfest that is This Morning currently yet have completely skipped over it once again 🖕🏼🤬 scum the whole enabling lot.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I’m a victim of SA, from aged 8, by a relative, in the 70s. The (male) GP who examined me for the court told my mother there was ‘damage, but no real harm done’ and said nothing to me except ‘now then, we don’t want to get anyone into trouble with stories’. On the way home after quite a traumatic examination, my mother said ‘I’d be furious if I thought he’d done that to you’. I internalised that, thought she’d be furious with me, and never spoke about it again. He got off although he’d been imprisoned twice before for the same with his own and neighbours’ children, and again after me and my sister for a much more serious offence. We need to take all the ‘shame’ away from these offences, call it what it is, assault, and have no truck with keeping these perverts in their jobs or in decent society.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 97
Numerous articles in today's daily fail painting poor brave Philth as the victim. Disgusting!
Yes but read the top comments

The DM know what they're doing

They are publishing what they can under his crisis clean up squad, but letting the readers say what they think

I bet its the crisis management team paying for them!
true, PHA (Phil Hall Agency) are not being paid £30K a month to twiddle their thumbs and they openly admit under their 'services' that they will fix your online reputation for you. how anyone can stomach being in the PR or news industry at this point is beyond me, so many lies so little time.

Reactions: 20
He, and so many like him in the public eye, will use anything to make them front and centre, so they can project themselves as some kind of survivor, warrior, hero, victim of something, even if it only involves them indirectly

Brother sick and get better -survivor
Comes out as gay (after supposedly having bumfun behind beard wife’s back) - hero
Terrorist attack at parliament - warrior
Brother is perv - victim

It makes me sick how thirsty these plasticky people are.

Maybe it’s time for Phill to unleash the one thing left in his arsenal - another ‘walk of defiance’ across Westminster bridge perhaps. That should do it!
I'd prefer him to do us all a favour and walk off the fkin bridge. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm feeling so despondent about the amount of comments on mn and daily fail supporting him. How stupid are some people, they will try defending him no matter what it seems
I’ve tried to post about 6 comments on the articles- not one published - and they were worded carefully 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m a victim of SA, from aged 8, by a relative, in the 70s. The (male) GP who examined me for the court told my mother there was ‘damage, but no real harm done’ and said nothing to me except ‘now then, we don’t want to get anyone into trouble with stories’. On the way home after quite a traumatic examination, my mother said ‘I’d be furious if I thought he’d done that to you’. I internalised that, thought she’d be furious with me, and never spoke about it again. He got off although he’d been imprisoned twice before for the same with his own and neighbours’ children, and again after me and my sister for a much more serious offence. We need to take all the ‘shame’ away from these offences, call it what it is, assault, and have no truck with keeping these perverts in their jobs or in decent society.
I'm so sorry for what you have been through. It makes me so bloody angry too. Hugs to you 🫂

Reactions: 28
you had no idea about celebs and PR until Meghan Markle? that's a strange sentence seeing as she was the one destroyed by the UK press, what on earth was her aggressive PR agenda lol Sounds like you are pretty clueless about PR all round tbh. It's nothing new and has been going on for a very long time.
Have people forgotten Max Clifford, the ultimate PR guy (till he went to prison), already?

Reactions: 28
Phil started in hospital radio in Plymouth as a teenager. Their local rag ran an article a couple of weeks ago. I find the choice of lead photo of Filith a rather strange choice..... 🤫

Also to go from a 15 year old hospital radio volunteer to bbc tea boy/clerk then by the age of nineteen he was on the telly interviewing Cliff Richard on the NZ show Shazam. What a quick rise to fame!

Phil started in hospital radio in Plymouth as a teenager. Their local rag ran an article a couple of weeks ago. I find the choice of lead photo of Filith a rather strange choice..... 🤫

Also to go from a 15 year old hospital radio volunteer to bbc tea boy/clerk then by the age of nineteen he was on the telly interviewing Cliff Richard on the NZ show Shazam. What a quick rise to fame!
new profile picture found

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve hopped on over to this thread because of the current news and it makes an interesting read. I haven’t read all the details of the court case/witness statements but one of my (and my partners) thoughts was, could the brother be taking the wrap for Philth? It honestly wouldn’t surprise me at all.
It is very odd to say the least. For 3 years + we have known about PS, the internet has gone hard on him, then all of a sudden his brother is done for pretty much the same thing and PS gets to use that as cover of sorts. Not saying his brother is not guilty, but I'm damn sure the brother will know of PS's own 'midemeanours', so why does PS feel so comfortable making such a hypocritical statement and disowning his brother, without fear his brother might spill some beans?

The more I think about the "list of paedophiles" that PS handed David Cameron, the more I think that was some sort of weird intentional thing too. It created a news story that involved his name and the word "paedophile" on the internet, that was useful to bury any of his own allegations that were brewing at that time. Cameron's comments about not wanting to scapegoat gay people was odd too..
---
Have people forgotten Max Clifford, the ultimate PR guy (till he went to prison), already?
exactly, he crossed my mind too. And how convenient that he died in the way he did. he definitely knew where all the bodies were buried, and openly admitted that his job was to protect sexual abusers (see the Starsuckers documentary). Also admitted Simon Cowell was paying him £250K a year for many years in that same documentary. I'm pretty sure Clifford had threatened to write a tell all book.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.