Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is beyond a joke Scofe must have dirt on people as there is no way anyone else would survive scandels the way He does His agent really has been earning His coin this last few weeks

Reactions: 17
Did anyone hear anything about Julian Clary finding out what Philth was like and threatening to go to the police, and then being frozen out of Philth's circle, and allegedly out of a lot of mainstream broadcasting circles? Just read a tweet alluding to this and then someone commented saying that the "Well known camp celeb" initials were JC. I obviously don't know if any of this is true, just wondering if anyone else heard the rumour.View attachment 2076687
This is the kind of tea I’m here for! That reminds me a bit about the story I read about Terry Wogan(RIP) confronting a journalist at a dinner and asking them why they hadn’t exposed Jimmy Savile yet.

Reactions: 33
Does anyone else remember either the day of Phil coming out or the the next day- someone casually talking about him having a butler and Phil saying “nah, we just got rid of him as well” and looking smugly into the camera? I remember thinking he was as bold as brass saying that, knowing that MM was his runner prior to that week and the rumours were circulating online about the nature of their rl..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m thinking that Phillip must have connections very high up, just as Saville had with Thatcher and Prince Charles.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Very good! I like it! I’m beginning to understand why Ben wandered! She always has to be right and that must be hard to deal with day in, day out.
---
Nearly time to see if TM mention anything.
Ben had the ability to leave that relationship if she was that hard to deal with.

- - -
As much as I wish this was the beginning of the end for PS, I’ve got a feeling this event will see him regaining some of the fans he lost after queue gate. People are stupid.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
To be honest, as much as I despise him, I would rather he meet his end because of his own behaviour, rather than his involvement with his brother.

Reactions: 18
Itv are shameless. They will definitely ignore this. As they did with Ferne McCann. She was vile to her friends and made awful comments yet itv have not only given her own show but are actively promoting her.
What is wrong with ITV that they can't get fresh new presenting talent instead of protecting the staff that have blatantly caused issues, ANT MCPARTLIN springs to mind. Raving alcoholic almost killed someone drink driving

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What is wrong with ITV that they can't get fresh new presenting talent instead of protecting the staff that have blatantly caused issues, ANT MCPARTLIN springs to mind. Raving alcoholic almost killed someone drink driving
I think the Ant situation is slightly different as he was just over the limit from the night before.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If anything ever came out about Paul O’Grady I would be absolutely devastated. Not that it would, he seems to have been a thoroughly pleasant and ethical person. I should’ve been devastated about Scoff really as I adored him as a child. But he’s been such an insufferable twit for so long now that I forget about him from the broom cupboard days.

Reactions: 22
ITV is a power house in British TV and until the money stops coming in nothing will change.

I have also heard some tea that the only reason they got rid of Piers Morgan on GMB is that Meghan Markle told CEO of ITV that she was going to hold a press conference condemning PM and ITV’s alignment with mental health charities. That is why Piers had to go if he didn’t apologise.

• Wow
  • Sad
ITV arent interested in change it’s the sponsors who need to be targeted. Look how quickly WBAC dropped him when the queue gate memes started featuring their brand. Arnold Clark is who needs to be targeted and anyone who does product placements with TM. Photoshopping Schofe in a compromising position and go viral, they won’t want their brand tarnished like that. Negative social media comments they can cope with

I hate how every newspaper except Devon Live is making out that Phillip told the police 🤔🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.