Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very odd to say the least. For 3 years + we have known about PS, the internet has gone hard on him, then all of a sudden his brother is done for pretty much the same thing and PS gets to use that as cover of sorts. Not saying his brother is not guilty, but I'm damn sure the brother will know of PS's own 'midemeanours', so why does PS feel so comfortable making such a hypocritical statement and disowning his brother, without fear his brother might spill some beans?

The more I think about the "list of paedophiles" that PS handed David Cameron, the more I think that was some sort of weird intentional thing too. It created a news story that involved his name and the word "paedophile" on the internet, that was useful to bury any of his own allegations that were brewing at that time. Cameron's comments about not wanting to scapegoat gay people was odd too..
---

exactly, he crossed my mind too. And how convenient that he died in the way he did. he definitely knew where all the bodies were buried, and openly admitted that his job was to protect sexual abusers (see the Starsuckers documentary). Also admitted Simon Cowell was paying him £250K a year for many years in that same documentary. I'm pretty sure Clifford had threatened to write a tell all book.
Maybe Timothy going to end up like Epstein!

Reactions: 15
Ughhhhhhh the DM article has really bothered me. Kissing the arse of someone who should’ve shopped his brother. Seems to me the actual victim in this, the child, has been forgotten.

The video that someone posted of Julian Clary and Twatface Phil was interesting. Philth wasn’t a cocky arrogant prick like he is now. I am ashamed to say I really liked him when I was a child.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if we've heard the last of Timothy Schofield - my wife went to Holywell Bay holiday park a couple of times around 1987 and Tim was the resident DJ.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes but read the top comments

The DM know what they're doing

They are publishing what they can under his crisis clean up squad, but letting the readers say what they think
Exactly this, don't be fooled.

It's those baity articles which drive up traffic and get readers frothing at the mouth. They love to incorporate the tax angle too - 'X is buying Y and YOU'RE paying for it!'

Vanessa defending him tells you all you need to know about the ITV hierarchy. Anyone talks out of line (particularly matters concerning Pip) and you are dropped.

Reactions: 14
---

I really like Fern, I think when she was on the show she showed genuine warmth when talking to guests with difficult stories. I would like to see her back as full presenter but not sure who with.
Quite frankly the current roaster of presenters have left a lot to be desired. Rylan and Ruth aren’t too bad, do they still present?
I think Rylan works well with anyone. I’d love him on TM as the main presenter.

Reactions: 28
Vanessa defending him tells you all you need to know about the ITV hierarchy. Anyone talks out of line (particularly matters concerning Pip) and you are dropped.
The lawyer Vanessa was interviewing repeated the lie too about him going to the police.. after admitting he didn't know much about the case. They just have any old randoms on, don't they.

Reactions: 11
People need to boycott watching TM, plunging views will force them to get rid of him, bit unfortunately a lot of people will watch because they fawn over him, my aunt included. When Schof came out she was blubbing and said how brave he was 👀 so many viewers almost worshipping him. There will always be viewers (especially women) who will still watch him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The thing with TM is that’s it’s supposed to be a “ family “ show.
How can he present it anymore. It’s really that simple.

Reactions: 17
Whats David Jason done?
His home was used by two of his friends to abuse kids, they were convicted and it is not clear just how much David Jason knew.

TURWESTON AIRFIELD, BRACKLEY GLIDING CLUB

It should be noted that the airfield has since changed management. However some of the names that appear below are still around the local area and involved in Aviaition. Again caution needs to be exercised. The following is an extract from another site.

Information on this one from a very reliable source, who has nothing to gain by
mentioning this. The police have been trying to get him for over 20 years but no
one will talk, and without the victims coming forward they cannot touch
him.
TWO child sex perverts abused teenage boys at the home of Only Fools
and Horses star David Jason, it was revealed this week.
The actor was
filming in Australia at the time and was unaware of the offences until police
told him of the shocking activities last year.
Derek Sear, 50 – a friend
of the Del Boy star for 25 years – and Albert Tarnow, 56, lured the two victims
to the actor’s former home in Aylesbury, Bucks, by boasting of their connection
with David.
Sear, who was looking after the house at the time in 1991,
assaulted one of the boys in David’s bed. Tarnow abused the other boy downstairs
and the two paedophiles later “swapped boys around,” Luton Crown Court
heard.
Flying instructor Sear became a friend in the early 1970s when he
gave the actor gliding lessons.
He was jailed for five years in April
after admitting 12 sex offences against youngsters but the case could not be
reported until Tarnow’s trial ended.
Tarnow, also a flying instructor,
was jailed for eight and a half years for 24 sex offences.
He sexually
abused children in the 80’s and 90’s both whilst he was a member of London
Glider Club at Dunstable and at Turweston Aerodrome at Brackley, Northants.
Whilst at London Glider Club he abused children with the then chief gliding
instructor Derek Sear. Whilst at Turweston he abused children with one Albert
Tarnow and another glliding instructor Clive Stainer.
Considering the fact that children were abused in Jason’s home by
three of his friends, it is remarkable that he did not figure in the court case
and that there are no national press cuttings about the trial.
Derek Sear
use to house sit for David Jason while David was filming ‘A Touch Of Frost’ for
Yorkshire TV in the North Of England. Derek Sear looked after David’s 3 legged
dog called’Peg’. David Jason’s house was used by Albert Tarnow & Derek Sear
as a lure to groom young children who would become star struck by being in the
actors house.
In Luton Crown Court in December 1999, Albert Tarnow was
found guilty on all counts of child abuse and perverting the cause of justice by
all jury members. He was sentenced to a total of eight and a half years in
prison. Derek Sear had been tried in court earlier that year and had pleaded
guilty of all charges and was sentenced to prison. Derek Sear’s court case was
held behind closed doors as Albert Tarnow was pleading not guilty and his case
would go to trial.
Another person who was also a glider pilot and who was
tried in Hemel Hempstead Crown Court was John Cardiff, he was also sentenced to
prison but when he was released he re-affended and was sent back to
prison.
Another person who was involved with Derek Sear & Albert
Tarnow was Clive Bird, he made a deal with police to reduce any charges, he told
the police about the actions of the other two. Clive Bird was originally a child
abused by Derek Sear and once he became an adult he became involved in the abuse
of children in Derek Sear’s house with Albert Tarnow.
The police removed
computers and video equipment from Derek Sear’s house which contained graphic
scenes of the abuse of children.
Some of the abuse by Albert Tarnow
occured at an Eaton Bray Farm known as Doolittle Farm/ Doolittle
Mill but the majority of the abuse took place at Turweston Airfield with the Brackley Gliding Club. What is shocking is that it seems to be common knowledge as to what was going on. Supposedly responsbile other instructors report having had numerous concerns and direct reports from the children of abuse – yet they all chose to remain silent.
David Jason had applied for membership at the Halton Gliding Club
in the early 90s, but it was turned down due to his known associations with
known Paedophiles at Dunstable.
Jeremy Beringer (London Gliding Club)
Paedophile
John Jeffries (Chief Flying Instructor 1977) sympathiser or
abuser?
Project Solo
Philip Levi- Paedophile
Pete Blackman (Manager) sympathiser or
abuser?

So, David
Jason was friends with a pweirdo for 25 years and his house was used as a place
where these paedos raped kids. He knew nothing about it though.
So that’s at
least 4 convicted paedophiles that Sir David Jason had some confirmed
association with. He certainly keeps terrible company. Just a coincidence though
I’m sure…

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.