Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve hopped on over to this thread because of the current news and it makes an interesting read. I haven’t read all the details of the court case/witness statements but one of my (and my partners) thoughts was, could the brother be taking the wrap for Philth? It honestly wouldn’t surprise me at all.
This had crossed my mind too!

Reactions: 10
Vanessa is clearly enabling him too. I’m going to message her on IG and tell her my thoughts. She’s clearly not stupid so she shouldn’t act as if she is. Boils my blood.

Reactions: 36
Vanessa is a regular on TM so she probably feels she has no choice but to defend him.
Is she the only one from TM defending him? Who else on there is. I don't watch it but other than Vanessa (who I've gone right off since) I've not read of anyone else. Holly is very quiet.

Reactions: 7

Yel

Adding the Vanessa clip, she must think he'll be back on air pretty soon. Is she breaking ofcom rules by totally misrepresenting it?

When it sentencing expected? I imagine that's giving itv a quandary as they'd like it to be over and get back to normal asap, but a televised sentencing will bring it all back up again. The longer he's off air the more people will go digging.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Vanessa is clearly enabling him too. I’m going to message her on IG and tell her my thoughts. She’s clearly not stupid so she shouldn’t act as if she is. Boils my blood.
Please can you start your message with "Hey, what's wrong with you..."

(Sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Greg James has just posted a photo of himself in the studio with Holly and Phil so I think he’s already back.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Adding the Vanessa clip, she must think he'll be back on air pretty soon. Is she breaking ofcom rules by totally misrepresenting it?

When it sentencing expected? I imagine that's giving itv a quandary as they'd like it to be over and get back to normal asap, but a televised sentencing will bring it all back up again. The longer he's off air the more people will go digging.
Sentencing on May 19th, remanded in custody until then.

Reactions: 13
Yeah definitely, evidence of the super injunction? Unlike Dan to not speak his mind
But it's ridiculous that this super injunction includes no one on tv talking about a convicted sex offender. Even if they're not allowed to say anything about PS, at least discuss the case.

Reactions: 19
This is so interesting, thanks!

A relaunch (or just scrapping it) is desperately needed. Even before Phil's behaviour was exposed, the contrived "I'm so excited we won an NTA and I'm still drunk!" act was so loathsome, as well as how they would try to force innuendos into every show and then act like it's so funny that they can't continue reading the autocue. The show hasn't moved on from 2013.
You're so right. I remember fern and Phil cracking up over something that they both found funny, and it was funny to watch. But they've been trying to recreate it ever since. Makes me cringe.

What is TMs audience, does anyone know? Who is it aimed at?

Reactions: 16
I am not really following this situation because I have no interest in Philip Schofield beyond thinking he is a creep. What disgusted me yesterday was him saying he had disowned his brother in the media. He should just have said that he was his brother and that he had no comment. In private, he could have disowned him. It all smacked of self protection. If he was so disgusted, he should have made sure the brother was stopped when he first knew about it. Which was probably years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The crisis management company will be using SEO to try and bury stories like that appearing in search engine results.

Someone should start an archive of links/screenshots of all the stories, because they will become harder to find.
He, and so many like him in the public eye, will use anything to make them front and centre, so they can project themselves as some kind of survivor, warrior, hero, victim of something, even if it only involves them indirectly

Brother sick and get better -survivor
Comes out as gay (after supposedly having bumfun behind beard wife’s back) - hero
Terrorist attack at parliament - warrior
Brother is perv - victim

It makes me sick how thirsty these plasticky people are.

Maybe it’s time for Phill to unleash the one thing left in his arsenal - another ‘walk of defiance’ across Westminster bridge perhaps. That should do it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
But it's ridiculous that this super injunction includes no one on tv talking about a convicted sex offender. Even if they're not allowed to say anything about PS, at least discuss the case.
Maybe going down the ‘silence speaks volumes’ route. If they can’t say anything negative about the situation maybe better saying nothing at all. Maybe they’re refusing to follow his Instagram story of making him out to be the victim and poor Phil pish. He’s not got a brother anymore….

Reactions: 9
I don’t think he has a super injunction. The press aren’t reporting the truth because ITV and James Grant talent are protecting him, and if the press upset them they loose access to the rest of the talent on their roster. Most of the presenters on both ITV and BBC are represented by them, they have the monopoly in the industry.
He has to have a super injunction otherwise the press would be all over it. James Grant couldn't pull the rest of their "talent" as the press would spin it as protecting a NONCE.

Reactions: 11
Please can you start your message with "Hey, what's wrong with you..."

(Sorry)
Very good! I like it! I’m beginning to understand why Ben wandered! She always has to be right and that must be hard to deal with day in, day out.
---
Nearly time to see if TM mention anything.

Reactions: 5
Very good! I like it! I’m beginning to understand why Ben wandered! She always has to be right and that must be hard to deal with day in, day out.
---
Nearly time to see if TM mention anything.
Vanessa actually seems like a nice person, and she was too good for Ben.

I don't understand why she's defending Phil though, it's really disappointing.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.