Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we arrange for a massive pile of manure to be trucked in and dumped outside the entrance to ITV on Philths first morning back

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So far I haven't seen it announced on Sky or GB news. Just the ticker tape at the bottom of screen.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It is reserved to that judge for sentencing. Who had the option to release on bail. But didnt
Can anyone who knows anything about the judicial system tell me why he was originally remanded in prison on bail but then released before the trial

Reactions: 5
Can we arrange for a massive pile of manure to be trucked in and dumped outside the entrance to ITV on Philths first morning back
I was thinking a protest against him outside the studios - there are enough people that know about this now, to have a good turn out. There was a tweet about it that had over 31,000 likes the other week. Wonder if they could still ignore it then? (4) k a t e on Twitter: "Phillip Schofield grooming a minor whilst being married to his wife then coming out as gay when he got caught" / Twitter

1680541965234.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Would like to think this will have given MM the confidence to come forward

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That would have been better, yet did PS think by going off itv for a few weeks and declaring he now has no brother would make it all ok! Just like his behaviour in queue gate (no comparison) but will still be the same smug self centered hypocrite on his return! I expect tears & hugs 🤢 all round and a bravery award
BIB - Exactly what I was thinking.
Does he really think saying 'I have no brother' makes any difference! 😡

I think he will sail back onto ITV unfortunately, I don't watch TM anyway, but I hope more and more people switch off.

Reactions: 16
The lack of publicity of this story across the media is telling, there must be some injunction or other out that is making them think very carefully about how and what they publish. Surely they can't keep silent now?! We need to look out for the Mail juxtaposing pictures and stories the way they do when they're hamstrung legally-speaking. Like the Twitter screenshot and the picture caption directly above it.

What about safeguarding? It's utterly appalling, even if technically MM was 18 when he was hired, he is the victim of workplace harassment and bullying. I hope he knows how well we all feel about him and how much we respect how he tried to deal with the situation, poor guy, you did the best you could! It happened to me in my 40s, workplace bullying, it's the worst thing that's ever happened to me, genuinely. I hope he is well, and just to say to him personally: there is such a thing as karma, people like this bastard eventually get their comeuppance, even if you have to wait a few years! Treating people badly always comes back to bite these individuals when they least expect it... it did with mine, the witch was fired! 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has MM been seen anywhere recently? Wonder what he thinks of this verdict ..... or is he just enjoying his cash pay off? Shocking eh?
He used to post on Instagram quite a lot, even after all of this happened, but he stopped suddenly last year, and it was just after one of those times that tweets about PS / MM went viral again. And hasn't posted since. I really think this has taken a serious toll on him and wish him well. I think he has a good support network of family etc, at least I hope so.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Genuinely confused. His brother confessed to philth, so then philth knew. But he's waited until today to disown him? Waited for the verdict like maybe it wasn't true?
Also, the mail says he confessed in September 21. In that case, if philth is being honest he immediately went to the police the next day. Bollocks!
Hello by the way 👋
His brother probably confessed to Philth because he knew the boy was going to speak out and he knew philth has connections to help cover it up, now the story is out philth has to do some damage control. I hope this case gets looks into in more depth and how much philth was involved

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He used to post on Instagram quite a lot, even after all of this happened, but he stopped suddenly last year, and it was just after one of those times that tweets about PS / MM went viral again. And hasn't posted since. I really think this has taken a serious toll on him and wish him well. I think he has a good support network of family etc, at least I hope so.
Poor lad :cry:

Reactions: 15
Can anyone who knows anything about the judicial system tell me why he was originally remanded in prison on bail but then released before the trial
You can usually only stay on remand for a certain amount of time considering the crime.

Reactions: 5
The Mail didn't print my response to the poster who wrote vile man.
My reponse was vile men don't you mean.

Reactions: 14
Who sits on the sentencing council? Not a load of judges then? Sentencing Council members – Sentencing

And no light as possible sentences are ever administered right...ok then!
*checks notes*

Did I say at any point that the sentencing council had members who were judges? No.
Did I at any point say that the sentencing guidelines were an arse? No I even went back and edited a post because I missed a word out
Did I at any point in any other posts on this thread state anything other than what are the cold hard facts offering my professional knowledge to try and point people in the right direction as to sentencing and how its not a straight forward exercise for the judge? No
Did I at any point say that some sentences that are handed down are not lenient? No

Was I wasting my time trying to educate rather than several posts I saw about judges being bent etc and people believing the lunatics in the press that judges just pick a number out of their head an run with that, law be damned? Yes

Edit: Read the bios of the people involved in the sentencing council. Not exactly like someone has thrown a net out the door and taken the first 15 they got :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The lack of publicity of this story across the media is telling, there must be some injunction or other out that is making them think very carefully about how and what they publish. Surely they can't keep silent now?! We need to look out for the Mail juxtaposing pictures and stories the way they do when they're hamstrung legally-speaking. Like the Twitter screenshot and the picture caption directly above it.

What about safeguarding? It's utterly appalling, even if technically MM was 18 when he was hired, he is the victim of workplace harassment and bullying. I hope he knows how well we all feel about him and how much we respect how he tried to deal with the situation, poor guy, you did the best you could! It happened to me in my 40s, workplace bullying, it's the worst thing that's ever happened to me, genuinely. I hope he is well, and just to say to him personally: there is such a thing as karma, people like this bastard eventually get their comeuppance, even if you have to wait a few years! Treating people badly always comes back to bite these individuals when they least expect it... it did with mine, the witch was fired! 😄
They probably aren’t allowed to report on it as PS is implicated therefore his injunction will block it…as long as he’s ok!

Reactions: 4
Without digging for the original dates of remand, I suspect the Custody Time Limit expired. Courts in the UK have had a huge backlog post COVID and there is only so long people can be kept on remand unless there is a very good reason case wise (flight risk, risk to the public etc)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.