Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to be clear, has anyone manage to establish how long PS sat on the information his brother told him about abusing children? I know his social media statement denied it, his legal one didnt.

But what's the timeline? Someone on twitter is suggesting 2 years?
He told Philth in September 2021 and was arrested in December 2021 so Philth sat on this information for 3 months.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Just to be clear, has anyone manage to establish how long PS sat on the information his brother told him about abusing children? I know his social media statement denied it, his legal one didnt.

But what's the timeline? Someone on twitter is suggesting 2 years?
I thought it was two months. Brother told him September 2021 and he gave his statement to police in November 2021 when the police approached him for one

Reactions: 7
Google searches...remember when his team wiped all trace of MM after his coming out story? They'll be earning their money tonight. I looked at the TM FB page and whilst references to Philths behaviour have been removed, the one saying how nice it is without him have stayed

Attachments

Reactions: 11
None of the media are having sly digs on their news pages, if they really wanted to show him up they'd let comments go unmoderated. He's a slimy creep who keep on grifting, I don't think hes gonna be exposed for a long time yet.
It’s one of those, where, when he is exposed, everyone around him will be scrambling to distance themselves.
It’s a grubby little bubble, that particular stable of presenters.

Reactions: 14
‘ I no longer have a brother’ what about the poor boy who no longer has a life as this will taint it forever and unfortunately will never leave him! But you just carry on PS living life on prime time ITV with all your secrets protected.. Didums

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Bloody good jury, the problem then is usually a dodgy judge who dishes out the sentence.. I am not a big fan of prison as a solution and in a healthy society we would have other things in place, BUT it is telling that these crimes never get harsh sentences (when the perpetrator is a white 'well to do' man at least)
Too many dodgy judges I agree but this particular judge in his summing up almost directed the jury to bring a guilty verdict. So hopefully it will be the same judge to sentence this POS. The reason we keep hearing about non custodial sentencing is because our prisons are so full they have to give light sentences in many cases. They are supposed to be building a new prison (I'm sure I've read this) but they need to build more than one - somewhere in the Outer Hebrides hopefully.

Reactions: 18
“I no longer have a brother” - So I guess his own personal redemption act has already started? ITV will welcome him back with open arms after the Easter break and nothing more will be said about it, right? Wrong! We all know about your dirty deeds, Philth. Rest assured those too will come to the light, along with your brother’s dirty linen.
Why didn't he publicly disown him when he told him what he had done

Reactions: 31
Too many dodgy judges I agree but this particular judge in his summing up almost directed the jury to bring a guilty verdict. So hopefully it will be the same judge to sentence this POS. The reason we keep hearing about non custodial sentencing is because our prisons are so full they have to give light sentences in many cases. They are supposed to be building a new prison (I'm sure I've read this) but they need to build more than one - somewhere in the Outer Hebrides hopefully.
It is reserved to that judge for sentencing. Who had the option to release on bail. But didnt

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Erm….the judge can only sentence based on the sentencing guidelines for the offence. Aggregating/mitigating factors move it up and down, as does the principal of totality.

Judges dont make the rules. They are responsible for enforcing it within the framework they are provided with.

Is it an arse?
Who sits on the sentencing council? Not a load of judges then? Sentencing Council members – Sentencing

And no light as possible sentences are ever administered right...ok then!

Reactions: 5
Why didn't he publicly disown him when he told him what he had done
That would have been better, yet did PS think by going off itv for a few weeks and declaring he now has no brother would make it all ok! Just like his behaviour in queue gate (no comparison) but will still be the same smug self centered hypocrite on his return! I expect tears & hugs 🤢 all round and a bravery award

• Sick
Reactions: 25
In any case, I feel that this is being used as a way to save PS, so if he gets a fitting sentence then there is no doubt an agenda attached. Now anytime you try to google to find out in info on what PS was accused of, you will just get his brother's crimes.. how convenient. This is all definitely in PS's favour, as the mainstream and ITV are still protecting him and not reporting on Matt M and are unlikely to. It's why he has the audacity to put out a statement crying over victims and disowning his brother. The ultimate shameless move.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I've just found out schofield the younger has been found guilty. Can't believe Philth put that statement up on his stories acting like this is all breaking news to him and he would have told the police if he knew... when we know that he did know! he's such an asshole. he is going to be back on that sofa after Easter smug as f**k.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Surely there's someone higher up than Frizell. He might be in charge of TM but not ITV as a whole. Also if the numbers dwindle enough along with the advertising money, changes might be made. I don't watch TM anyway but only because I can't stand PS and Holly (pedalo or not) .
Isn't it Carolyn someone, the head honcho at itv? The one who sacked, or forced out Piers Morgan?

Reactions: 10
I don’t think a lot of people appreciate the damage this kind of grooming and abuse can do. Not just to the victim but to their wider family. It’s devastating and everyone finds themselves wondering how the hell they didn’t notice what was going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
He told Philth in September 2021 and was arrested in December 2021 so Philth sat on this information for 3 months.
I’m assuming his story is “my brother told me he’d done something inappropriate once with a 16 year old. As I believed he wasn’t under age I didn’t report it. Now he’s been found guilty I'm disowning him. If I’d known he was under age I’d have reported him immediately.”

Obviously I don’t believe a bleeping word of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Hollys contract was up for renewal in December 22. She must have signed a new one- bet she’s regretting that big time! I reckon she’ll start to negotiate for presenting new shows for itv that are separate from Phil and then play out a narrative of “due to scheduling conflicts, I’m stepping away from This Morning”. A diplomatic way of extricating herself whilst maintaining her good girl image.

Reactions: 14
We need to know how old the victim was in 2021 when Tim confessed to doing something in 2020 to know if Phil admitted to knowing it was with an underage boy.
The thing is if Tim only admitted in court it happened after the boy turned 16 that’s probably what he told Phil as well and that must be true otherwise Phil corroborating his statement is proof Tim lied and he couldn’t plead not guilty
The thing is, it's obvious from Filpth's statement, reading between the lines, that he knows the victim, I think. The way it was phrased about leaving the victim and his family alone. So he can't say he didn't know the boy was underage and a victim if that is the case, which I strongly suspect it is.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.