Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet he is counting his lucky stars he’s on half term break so he doesn’t have to address this. I reckon they’ll come back and either not mention it or it will be a very brief statement about not having the easiest of breaks, but just wash over it. Anything to do with abuse going forward will be pushed to Fridays show so he doesn’t have to readdress it. I always thought it was funny that whenever Fern Britton has been on it’s been on a Friday with different hosts.

Reactions: 21
I remember Martin Frizell as Fiona Philip’s husband and the bloke who used to do a bit of reporting for GMTV. How the hell did he manage to get so high up at ITV? He sounds as dodgy AF as well.
exactly who gave him the rung up the ladder!

Reactions: 10
How come with PS he always ends up the victim! He gave a statement on oath to the police, he’s now contradicting this statement as he knows this should have been reported immediately and all the backlash to out this. He’s lied! He didn’t report it and now he has no brother. Your relationship with your brother should have stopped when he confided in you. Or was it too close to his own actions?

• Angry
Reactions: 35
By the way, nice to see new members. Many of us were drawn to Tattle because of Philth. I joined after the pathetic “coming out” sham.

How dare he think so little of the general public that we’ll all believe his statement 😡

Reactions: 37
Comments are moderated. I made a comment saying Philth is as bad as his brother and no sign of it.
Yes the DM's comments are very strange the way they present them these days. Both in the way the reader is able to comment (the comment pages look different depending on the article). Even when you look to see how your comments are received (in settings) you might get 20 likes but then it will tell you that no comments have been made in that article. Yet I had 20 likes. I think it's a way they can control the comments being saved but it's very haphazard. I also think they have a bunch of amateurs running it.

Reactions: 12
I can't even begin to imagine what courage it takes to bring a case like this. I hope that young man is being given every possible support.

Well done to the jury.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
What a relief. A bloody good jury. Thank you.
Bloody good jury, the problem then is usually a dodgy judge who dishes out the sentence.. I am not a big fan of prison as a solution and in a healthy society we would have other things in place, BUT it is telling that these crimes never get harsh sentences (when the perpetrator is a white 'well to do' man at least)

• Sick
Reactions: 13
For someone who allegedly pays a significant amount of money to protect his image etc, that's a shockingly poorly thought out Instagram story. The holes in his story are GAPING.

Reactions: 36
Just to be clear, has anyone manage to establish how long PS sat on the information his brother told him about abusing children? I know his social media statement denied it, his legal one didnt.

But what's the timeline? Someone on twitter is suggesting 2 years?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Bloody good jury, the problem then is usually a dodgy judge who dishes out the sentence.. I am not a big fan of prison as a solution and in a healthy society we would have other things in place, BUT it is telling that these crimes never get harsh sentences (when the perpetrator is a white 'well to do' man at least)
Erm….the judge can only sentence based on the sentencing guidelines for the offence. Aggregating/mitigating factors move it up and down, as does the principal of totality.

Judges dont make the rules. They are responsible for enforcing it within the framework they are provided with.

Is it an arse? Yes!

Edit: Missed a word out 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
For someone who allegedly pays a significant amount of money to protect his image etc, that's a shockingly poorly thought out Instagram story. The holes in his story are GAPING.
Twitter are gladly ripping him a new one. He’s so bad at this, it’s offensive to even bare witness. So self-deluded in his own little ITV bubble, he thinks the public will eat up anything he says. It’s safe to say that ‘kind, brave’ bubble of Phil’s is about to burst massively.

Reactions: 35
Bet he is counting his lucky stars he’s on half term break so he doesn’t have to address this. I reckon they’ll come back and either not mention it or it will be a very brief statement about not having the easiest of breaks, but just wash over it. Anything to do with abuse going forward will be pushed to Fridays show so he doesn’t have to readdress it. I always thought it was funny that whenever Fern Britton has been on it’s been on a Friday with different hosts.
I might be completely wrong, but I’ve always felt that built a clique around himself and manoeuvred Fern off the show.
One minute Holly W was a relative newbie, hosting DOI with him, and the next, Fern was out and Phil and Holly were a cosy twosome and part of the ITV elite.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
He will play the victim and make everything about him because he’s a narcissist and that’s just what they do. He will genuinely believe he’s done nothing wrong and that he can swan back in and just carry on.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
None of the media are having sly digs on their news pages, if they really wanted to show him up they'd let comments go unmoderated. He's a slimy creep who keep on grifting, I don't think hes gonna be exposed for a long time yet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.