Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, it's obvious from Filpth's statement, reading between the lines, that he knows the victim, I think. The way it was phrased about leaving the victim and his family alone. So he can't say he didn't know the boy was underage and a victim if that is the case, which I strongly suspect it is.
There was a quote I read that seemed to allude to something like this but I'm not sure if it was a misquote in the trial and if it wasn't it would give away who it was and indeed he would know the victims age.

Reactions: 9
Honestly, he disgusts me. "I no longer have a brother" - what a pity he didn't feel that way when he first confessed to him! Can't help but wonder how different his statement would have been if the verdict had been 'not guilty'.

Reactions: 40

Trying to save his career with a damage limitation statement.
Im so angry that he's acting like the victim and showing absolutely no concern for the actual victim..the abused child 🤬

Reactions: 28
there are definitely a lot of bent / dodgy judges, and the so why you'd want to minimise that, I have no idea... but I'll leave you to calm down now..
Oh dear........i'm not minimising anything. Nor do I have the need to calm down. Quite chilled an calm. I am rationally trying to explain how the decisions that are made are come to.

If you can show me where I have been hysterical and therefore in need of calming down or minimised anything (only stated cold hard facts) I would be obliged.

Oh and if you have evidence of "a lot of bent/dodgy judges" please forward it without delay to the Judicial Conduct Investigations Office: https://www.complaints.judicialconduct.gov.uk

Reactions: 15
I just really hope that the victim (and that doesn’t mean you, Philip 😡) is getting all the love, care and support they need.
Hard enough to go through the abuse, then the trial, let alone seeing it all over the media as well.

Reactions: 22
Just to be clear, has anyone manage to establish how long PS sat on the information his brother told him about abusing children? I know his social media statement denied it, his legal one didnt.

But what's the timeline? Someone on twitter is suggesting 2 years?
according to one of the newspapers the Victim confronted Timothy Schofield in August 2021 telling him the bush had to stop! Timothy Schofield told his brother Philip Schofield in September 2021 and Timothy Schofield was arrested in December 2021. (I wonder what prompted Timothy Schofield to come out as gay in 2019 and we know Philth came out early Feb 2020)

Reactions: 8
Not their biggest supporter but this needs a Dan Wootton or an Eamonn Holmes to come out and blow the doors off it

Reactions: 36
I can see a netflix doc in the future: Surviving Schofield: the shocking tale of ITV, cover ups and injunctions.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He was found guilty on 11 counts. 11 !!
PS says he only cares for the well being of the victim (or wtte). Funny how that didn't cross his mind when his bro told him initially

Reactions: 26
Has MM been seen anywhere recently? Wonder what he thinks of this verdict ..... or is he just enjoying his cash pay off? Shocking eh?
I don't think it will be about enjoying the cash payment, with the power behind Philth MM was possibly the target of intimidation you know when the abuser get others to do there bidding and dirty work for them

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.