Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now wondering who was caught with? Often saw George on the Heath but he wasn't a soap star. Guess in those days social media online news etc didn't exist hence he kept his lie going on for so long? Poor wife must be gutted, hope she's taken him to the cleaners and is building her own life now
I'm going to guess at Jason Donovan ( neighbours & contract with saw )

Reactions: 6
I guess I'll have to take down all my Kylie and Jason posters now . :(
I nearly wept during the Neighbours finale when they drove into Ramsay Street. That being said, it was Mike, Jane and Susan who stole the show.

To be fair, even if these rumours are true, I still don’t think Jason is anything like Philth. He just has a shocking taste in those whose company he keeps.

Anyone know what time the verdict’s in? The only way I can imagine they’ll find the brother not guilty is if there’s not enough sufficient evidence which is sadly usually the case with SA cases.

Reactions: 16
The brother called self pitying

Reading between the lines the judge's summing up by praising the young man but calling the 'defendant' garbled and self pitying I have everything crossed the jury will find him guilty.

Reactions: 26
Now wondering who was caught with? Often saw George on the Heath but he wasn't a soap star. Guess in those days social media online news etc didn't exist hence he kept his lie going on for so long? Poor wife must be gutted, hope she's taken him to the cleaners and is building her own life now
Jason Donovan?

Reactions: 6
Reading between the lines the judge's summing up by praising the young man but calling the 'defendant' garbled and self pitying I have everything crossed the jury will find him guilty.
Either way, Philth is toast. In his statement Philth said that his brother confessed to him of the abuse and he didn’t go to the police. Even if Timothy is found not guilty, it doesn’t disguise the fact that Philth didn’t go straight to the police With this information

Reactions: 24
Very little mention of trial on twitter, or fact jury is out. Thought there would be more posts ....
I know someone mentioned it on here but I took it they must have actually meant out of the courtroom into their deliberating room. Simply because of the same reason you said - more posts.

Reactions: 5
New to the thread but just wanted to ask…
Did his wife really not know he was gay?
why didnt he just ‘be gay’ as in, not marry and just deny he was gay if he felt uncomfortable telling the world?
because evidently he's not gay in the healthy sense of the word (attracted to other age appropriate men) so he needed a wife as cover.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The verdict is going to be overshadowed because Olivia Pratt-Korbels killer is about to be sentenced

Reactions: 14
I keep refreshing and refreshing the page in the hope of seeing justice, please jurors do the right thing.

Reactions: 7
Surely he will have to release a statement. That’s what he would be calling out for from others!!! Get him Out!!!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.