Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Ben has posted about going on a long-haul flight tomorrow... maybe he's going off somewhere with Phil šŸ‘€ Doesn't Phil usually go away for the Easter hols?

Reactions: 10
I don't think the actual verdict for the brother makes any difference in terms of Philths behaviour.

Philths statement reads to me as though at the time, he thought his brother had exploited a child and he didn't go to the cops.

Regardless of whether the brother actually did it or not we've seen the actions of Philth when he thought he had done it and the actual verdict doesn't change those actions.

Reactions: 21
Parking my arse on this thread..I'm all for seeing the n*nces being taking down . People who cover for them are just as guilty in my opinion. I was once put in a position where a family member of someone very close to me had sent an inappropriate picture of himself to a 14 Yr old girl who he lived under the same roof with, this individual was not kicked out or reported by victims "mother" (who was well aware)so I had no option other than report them to social services . He still lives under the same roof as the child. His family (not including the person close to me) covered for him it makes me sick to my stomach. Hopefully Philth he will be punished for anything hes done some day šŸ¤ž

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
lawfully if they cant get rid of him and hes still in contract do you think he would just not leave. he really doesnt seem bothered by what people think of him.his ego is his audience.
if they cant actually fire him.they can make him uncomfortable.do what they have done to others and try suggest and pry him out but if he wont go?

i wouldnt be suprised if they dont do a special phil on the other side of the sofa of how hard it is being a victim. victim of your family and how to deal when it comes out your own family commit a crime.oh poorly philly willy
---
I don't think the actual verdict for the brother makes any difference in terms of Philths behaviour.

Philths statement reads to me as though at the time, he thought his brother had exploited a child and he didn't go to the cops.

Regardless of whether the brother actually did it or not we've seen the actions of Philth when he thought he had done it and the actual verdict doesn't change those actions.
exactly there is no grey area on this on whether hew might or might not have known.this isnt a story where his borther came out as cimmiting and crime and we are wondering if his famous borther new.
his statment literally says he came to him and goes on to say his reply.and its rpeated replys as his brother goes on to talk to him about their special time.and how he told him it must never happen again.no grey areas of knowledge of the crime there. he new.

Reactions: 15
Apologies if this has been posted already. It does have a ring of truth.
From Twitter ā€¦

Now wondering who was caught with? Often saw George on the Heath but he wasn't a soap star. Guess in those days social media online news etc didn't exist hence he kept his lie going on for so long? Poor wife must be gutted, hope she's taken him to the cleaners and is building her own life now

Reactions: 19
Now wondering who was caught with? Often saw George on the Heath but he wasn't a soap star. Guess in those days social media online news etc didn't exist hence he kept his lie going on for so long? Poor wife must be gutted, hope she's taken him to the cleaners and is building her own life now
Jason Donovan? Big pals and there were rumours he was gay too. Also have you seen the Spitting Image clip? šŸ˜‚ it was shared on here a few threads ago

Reactions: 32
Jason Donovan? Big pals and there were rumours he was gay too. Also have you seen the Spitting Image clip? šŸ˜‚ it was shared on here a few threads ago
Ah yes! Jason was probably the one. Saw him in the Daily Fail recently and really cleaned up his act, no more drugs etc, looks fit ... can't comment on if he still likes cock šŸ¤£:)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've always wondered whether the untouchable celeb that Mark Williams Thomas has mentioned is PS. But I'm sure Mark has been on This Morning, surely he wouldn't do that if it was PS?

Reactions: 9
I've always wondered whether the untouchable celeb that Mark Williams Thomas has mentioned is PS. But I'm sure Mark has been on This Morning, surely he wouldn't do that if it was PS?
I thought that was David Walliams. But maybe not?

Reactions: 9
How disappointing. You Tube suggested a video for me, ā€œJim Davidson on Phillip Schofieldā€. He started by saying how Phillip Schofield was interviewing him about the Brian Dowling thing on Hellā€™s Kitchen where he said Jim was homophobic. He said Scoff was nice to him until the cameras started rolling and then he was aggressive. So I assumed heā€™d insult Philth. But no! He said Philth shouldnā€™t be guilty by association for what his brotherā€™s done. What a let down.
the same Jim Davidson who visited his old mukka Paul Gadd birds of a feather and all that
---
Apologies if this has been posted already. It does have a ring of truth.
From Twitter ā€¦

I wonder if it was `Jason Donovan

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Jason D???

Reactions: 6
Maybe that bloke from Corrie who tried to be a pop star heartthrob? Young, blond and chiselled abs so fits the tick list. Adam someone?

Reactions: 12
Holly the enabler makes me laugh. She hides her childrenā€™s faces to the media, but yet she has been on holiday with a child groomer on several occasions with her children. Was her son ever left alone with him?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.