Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t watch TM even though I work from home, I watch frasier re runs 😂 but I do want him off the tv. Once he doesn’t have a stranglehold on the platform the stories might get more mainstream attention. I don’t know if he’ll ever be brought to account but I’d settle for his golden boy persona to be ruined. Hopefully these old school ponces with power and arrogance on TV will become a thing of the past.
Imagine what will come out about him when he dies. Sadly that's when a lot of people feel safe to share their stories. I hope I'm still alive then. I may need to tame my lifestyle though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I voted yes as he got away with the MM situation and 'queue gate' so will play it as everything is fine if allowed by those higher up. I honestly think if Covid didn't happen the media would have more articles that would have drawn more attention to what they weren't saying, he only 'came out' and did the interview to stop everything else being reported.

Reactions: 19
His ego and narcissism won’t allow him to do that. He won’t go unless pushed and will try and ride it out like he did with queuegate. He thinks he is the show and I highly doubt he thinks he’s done anything wrong. The fact that he’s sat there looking all smug knowing full well that his brother was about to be up in court for sex offences against a minor, something his brother had confessed to him and he’d not bothered to report says it all.
The week before all of this came out I caught him on TM doing some sickly, smug dance looking directly into the camera (think it’s part of that wheel of fortune thing him and simple Holly do) and that’s all I’ve pictured since. He knew this was about to hit the fan and he couldn’t care less. Cannot stand the insufferable little tit stain.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
He will stay to the bitter end, he has been enabled by the bosses, who let's face it are probably up to the same awful crap as him, birds of a feather. I fear we have a little longer until his downfall

• Sad
Reactions: 33
He will stay to the bitter end, he has been enabled by the bosses, who let's face it are probably up to the same awful crap as him, birds of a feather. I fear we have a little longer until his downfall
Exactly, it's embedded in the 'culture' of the Entertainment industry and I fear the culture of many other industries too - Westminster, the Judiciary etc etc. Which is why these crimes rarely make it to court, and if they do only light / suspended sentences are given - not treated as a very serious crime, so that can only lead one to conclude that in the eyes of many judges, it isn't much of a crime at all... I wonder why that could be. 🧐

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Itv are shameless. They will definitely ignore this. As they did with Ferne McCann. She was vile to her friends and made awful comments yet itv have not only given her own show but are actively promoting her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Yel

Of course he'll be back like nothing has happened. Other people at itv that carried on enabling him would otherwise be affected.

He'll slowly be wound down imo, he won't disappear suddenly as that would draw too much attention.

Reactions: 41
He will be back he's like japanese knotweed! He will justify it in his own mind that he has been convicted of anything & let's be honest in the eyes of the law he hasn't committed any crime. Morally he's a complete bleep, but unfortunately itv don't seem to care about the morality of it's presenters

I hope those high up don't hold any sway with the court case.

He just has to be found guilty surely

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Filled with sadness tonight. My thoughts about the victims, my thoughts on my own reasons for delving and interest into anything else to escape my own rotten past. There is badness everywhere, t
He will be back he's like japanese knotweed! He will justify it in his own mind that he has been convicted of anything & let's be honest in the eyes of the law he hasn't committed any crime. Morally he's a complete bleep, but unfortunately itv don't seem to care about the morality of it's presenters
I agree, if his brother is found not guilty.

If he is guilty, surely it begs the question how he withheld info to the police re child abuse.

I have already posted that philth has said a very carefully worded statement which suggests that his skuzzy brother merely said he wanked just last year, only the once, with another person doing the same, in the same room. He theatrically shouted his brother to STOP!! Never do it again!! FFS philth, jury's out tomorrow's

That man molested a CHILD and he told philth about it and he knew about it, philth lied in his statement to make it sound legal, and that skank rotton nasty piece of no gotton nothing weasel has done the same. Of course. Just saying.

Reactions: 30
How disappointing. You Tube suggested a video for me, “Jim Davidson on Phillip Schofield”. He started by saying how Phillip Schofield was interviewing him about the Brian Dowling thing on Hell’s Kitchen where he said Jim was homophobic. He said Scoff was nice to him until the cameras started rolling and then he was aggressive. So I assumed he’d insult Philth. But no! He said Philth shouldn’t be guilty by association for what his brother’s done. What a let down.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Apologies if this has been posted already. It does have a ring of truth.
From Twitter …

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
That pic of him above is going to be prolific one day, when everything is exposed this is the pic they will use on every article. He looks evil personified here.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.