Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Please can you start your message with "Hey, what's wrong with you..."

(Sorry)
Very good! I like it! I’m beginning to understand why Ben wandered! She always has to be right and that must be hard to deal with day in, day out.
---
Nearly time to see if TM mention anything.

Reactions: 5

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Funny it was mentioned on other channels. Unless the bosses at GB News were afraid Dan might say too much (being so enthused that Philth's downfall appears to be starting to get underway, maybe he'd get carried away? I think I would too!)
It was only mentioned in the news item by the newsreader on those channels, as it was too on gb news. No discussion after which is odd as its a news item!

HotButterfly

Very little mention of trial on twitter, or fact jury is out. Thought there would be more posts ....
I know someone mentioned it on here but I took it they must have actually meant out of the courtroom into their deliberating room. Simply because of the same reason you said - more posts.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Accidentally caught a bit of TM today while waiting in A&E for an x ray (don’t ask…). My goodness, it’s a load of old sh*te, isn’t it? Who watches that? All the presenters look as uncomfortable as live shrimps on a barbie, the cooking was shockingly bad, bl**dy vapid Alison Hammond talking about her mum putting condensed milk in her tea, it’s a right load of old b*llocks. And this is the shining triumph of Philth’s career? Deary, deary me….
Hope you’re okay! ❤ but live shrimps on a Barbie makes me laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Does anyone actually believe that's he's disowned his brother? Perhaps he's telling us what he thinks the public want to hear?
Maybe his brother is in on this, and secretly he will stay in touch🤔
He's certainly duplicitous enough.
He can " say" what he likes......his words mean naff-all , as we all know.... 😄😆

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Can anyone help me with some questions? How long do super injunctions last? Can you just get them if you have enough money? Is it a case that you can just do whatever you want and pay to have it not talked about in the press ever?

katesbess

VIP Member
im really really not looking forward to this morning after the hols. haha not that i make it part of my life i look forward to but you know what i mean. i just think it will make it highly uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 4

erahme

I’ve said this on another thread before now, but Holly Willoughby is hardly a bastion on good moral fibre. This is a woman who went braless on kids TV (Ministry of Mayhem) in a little cami top, and bounced around, almost willing to fall out of it, which she inevitably did.
Before you know it, she becomes lad mag fodder and steps up to more lucrative mainstream ‘grown up’ tv.

There were kids in that live audience. I watched it at the time, and personally did not think it was an accident. If you’ve not seen it, judge for yourself:

She’s gross!
You do realise on shows like that they are told what to wear, they have fittings weeks in advance and are given 2 options are week all of which are approved by producers and the stylists/wardrobe supervisors have to usually stick to strict instructions on what they can put the talent in.

ocean1971

The lack of publicity of this story across the media is telling, there must be some injunction or other out that is making them think very carefully about how and what they publish. Surely they can't keep silent now?! We need to look out for the Mail juxtaposing pictures and stories the way they do when they're hamstrung legally-speaking. Like the Twitter screenshot and the picture caption directly above it.

What about safeguarding? It's utterly appalling, even if technically MM was 18 when he was hired, he is the victim of workplace harassment and bullying. I hope he knows how well we all feel about him and how much we respect how he tried to deal with the situation, poor guy, you did the best you could! It happened to me in my 40s, workplace bullying, it's the worst thing that's ever happened to me, genuinely. I hope he is well, and just to say to him personally: there is such a thing as karma, people like this bastard eventually get their comeuppance, even if you have to wait a few years! Treating people badly always comes back to bite these individuals when they least expect it... it did with mine, the bitch was fired! 😄
They probably aren’t allowed to report on it as PS is implicated therefore his injunction will block it…as long as he’s ok!