Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#notanadad

VIP Member
Or - and I'm not saying this happened, just giving an explanation for his radio silence - he could have signed an NDA in exchange for a large amount of money from PS.
To be fair I think this is more likely it. Maybe signed an NDA to start with, then when things got really messy he tried to speak out and PS “reminded” him about the initial NDA and paid him to go away. Still despicable, I’m not saying it’s OK, but it feels more likely than a super injunction? And for anyone who says well then why hasn’t it been spoken about in the press, how are you supposed to run a story if the person the story is about (MM) won’t speak about it?

Reactions: 6

MitziAdele

VIP Member
Interesting. Been watching GB News to night to see if Wootton said anything. He's just doing the papers headlines, and read out the Sun (I think!) About TS. Just read it out no comment. Straight on to one about the Queen and randomly starts laughing, then pretending he was laughing at whatever story it was about the Queens dogs. I think he was laughing at PS and all the shit that's gonna come out about him. Or am I reading too much into it? Maybe!
I watched that. On tomorrows papers there was 1 line about the pweirdo brother, then they quickly moved on to the story about the queen's corgis! Very strange!
Now they are talking about how much PRES Biden hates the English! And Harry and meghan. Very strange!

Waterfountain

Chatty Member
Ronnie Barker's son was imprisoned for it. Not heard about RB himself, though....

Going down an Internet rabbit hole this afternoon, I came across this link. The article is years old but very telling about the BBC and how long it's kept it's pedalo secrets that everyone else in the business knew about. I can't even remember where I saw the link (that's cos I'm old). I hope it wasn't 2 pages ago 🙈 shocking memory these days. I had a close relative who worked at the BBC years ago (making stage sets) and it was a standing joke that if you had an audition there you had to walk in backwards to get the job. Here's the link.

Thanks for that.
i ve just read it all.
I knew a fair bit of it but I’m just letting it sink in

MelanieJo555

Erm….the judge can only sentence based on the sentencing guidelines for the offence. Aggregating/mitigating factors move it up and down, as does the principal of totality.

Judges dont make the rules. They are responsible for enforcing it within the framework they are provided with.

Is it an arse?
Who sits on the sentencing council? Not a load of judges then? Sentencing Council members – Sentencing

And no light as possible sentences are ever administered right...ok then!

Reactions: 5

TooFarScone

VIP Member
As far as the allegations go, yes. My friend worked for a red top when the girls came forward. She tried to break the story again last year but was quickly stopped. There a multiple stories about him online. You don’t have to search to hard to find them. I don’t know about the validity of the NDA’s but the girls were not children when the tweets were written. They were saying they were 14 when it happened.
You said they were forced to sign an NDA?

Reactions: 5