Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Did he come out to his wife and kids in 2019 or just to Phil?... I wonder when him and his wife split up... there's a pic on her Facebook from April 2020 playing happy families :unsure:
Oh I don’t know about that. Although he did say he always knew he was gay and just decided to hide it. Exactly like Phil.

Reactions: 4

aka mary

An old work colleague of mine messaged me years ago. Her x husband was in the Met.
He told her back in the 80s about " kitty" and that , it wasn't in the public interest to prosecute him. He also said that a certain " World of Sport " presenter was also a nonce.
She was sworn to secrecy because her husband would have lost his job.
Had to Google WoS presenters, haven't even heard of that programme. I only recognise two of the names, both beginning with D. One of those two?
Yes a double D.

Reactions: 4

Waterfountain

Chatty Member
It only came to light decades later and he was contacted by police to ask if he’d witnessed anything (he hadn’t and just to be completely clear he was not implicated in it at all his reputation remains intact thank god!!)
Oh yes, exactly
I got the impression Paul looked out for this lad and got a bad vibe from the staff member.

Reactions: 3

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
OT but Sarah Palin influential??
I don't know much about American politics at all and there are many words you could use to describe Sarah Palin but I doubt influential would be one of them!

Highly recommend watching the multi Emmy and Golden Globe award winning "Game Change" if you can find it. It's about the 2008 election campaign starring Julianne Moore, Woody Harrelson and Ed Harris. Excellent. I have it saved on my Sky planner and watch it regularly.

And also one of my favourite things ever 👇🏼

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Wow that's a very strong statement. Disowning his brother. I mean rightly so..... if it were genuine. But they were very close beforehand - doubt Philth's overriding concern was really for the victim. Just shows when it comes down to it Philth will try and save his own skin no matter what. Philth's "overriding concern" as always, is only ever for himself.
PS said they weren't close as he was 7 years older

Quattro formaggi

Chatty Member
Can you remind me what Paul did to that other staff member who was abusive to that child in the home. imlent my copy out
It only came to light decades later and he was contacted by police to ask if he’d witnessed anything (he hadn’t and just to be completely clear he was not implicated in it at all his reputation remains intact thank god!!)