Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Wish this organisation would delve into PS

Reactions: 4

House of Tea

VIP Member
Yes, the ❤ of
oooh and look at Frizzells face! when Ruth turns round as Dr Rang does the facial expression, who is the guy he turns and whispers something to also how uncomfortable does Ruth look when she is made by Schofield to make a speech he deffo looks like he was taunting her
The heart of gold comment - the woman on the left with long hair (think she might do beauty) also looked a bit askance!
---
The comment is about 1.16 in

Nixxs

VIP Member
I don’t think tattle is accepting new members as it was full when my partner wanted to join.
But I’ve come over from other threads and reading this regular now so I’m assuming it’s gained a lot of new interest
You can invite new members I believe. There is a code in your profile to use

AllieBee

VIP Member
An old work colleague of mine messaged me years ago. Her x husband was in the Met.
He told her back in the 80s about " kitty" and that , it wasn't in the public interest to prosecute him. He also said that a certain " World of Sport " presenter was also a ponce.
She was sworn to secrecy because her husband would have lost his job.
Had to Google WoS presenters, haven't even heard of that programme. I only recognise two of the names, both beginning with D. One of those two?

• Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
It's so odd gb not talking about it as they're discussing Vaughan and the cricket saga

Ametrine

VIP Member
He used to post on Instagram quite a lot, even after all of this happened, but he stopped suddenly last year, and it was just after one of those times that tweets about PS / MM went viral again. And hasn't posted since. I really think this has taken a serious toll on him and wish him well. I think he has a good support network of family etc, at least I hope so.
Or - and I'm not saying this happened, just giving an explanation for his radio silence - he could have signed an NDA in exchange for a large amount of money from PS.

SilverBells

I think it's more what Calvin alluded to rather than what they did say. They couldn't take a hard line stance and spill the beans because there is an injunction. I think, Calvin's expressions and throw away comments gave away how much more they knew. They only discussed the statement because its the only thing they could discuss without landing themselves in it. But didn't stop them putting a little spin on it!
I'm not going to keep banging on about it because I don't want to derail the thread. I guess having not watched GB News I just expected a bit more from its rep.

They could 100% have taken a harder stance than "It's wrong for him to disown the paedophile because he's his brother" without landing in hot water. I guess I don't watch enough to pick up on the coded secret messages everyone is commenting. Not sure if it's morse code from the blinks or something else y'all picking up on.

• Heart