Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fcuk1979

I thought that. And Calvin saying there's nothing a family member could that would make him cut ties. The fuck?
Exactly. I don’t think that panel did any good at all. It may be a careerist move to disown his brother but also the right thing to do due to his public profile. Can you imagine if he was seen visiting his brother in prison as Hamilton stated, they’d be more outrage. Saying that things can’t be said for legal reasons most people will just allude that to the tim schofield case nothing else.

Reactions: 2

AllieBee

VIP Member
Oh no, why not! Is this all going to be covered up again? Damage limitation and protection set in place now 😡
Possibly simply unable to if there is an injunction in place. They mentioned the pedalo brother on the new headlines they do.

• Sad

Wills315

VIP Member
Does willobooby have a thread or what are the coke rumours I've seen a few people mention?

SilverBells

it was the only way they could report it without legal repercussions read between the lines
Well if that's true they should have just left it at "He's only saying it to save his career." rather than sharing their actual opinions which were quite bizarre imo.

Britbloke

Come to think of it neither have I. I know what it is but I always imagined it to be spelled kagool for some reason! Maybe because I grew up in the days of Kangol sportswear!
Kagoul for me. Wasn't it invented by someone with that spelling?

Quarantarantino

is the pic you mention taken around the time when Matthew was in the stage school or from his time from This Morning`?
---

without disturbing his Beard :ROFLMAO: as if his house wasn't big enough just like the he was washing the dishes when his Sibling came to tell what he had been up to!
it was taken at the This Morning studios