Phillip Schofield #22 £30k a week to save his reputation wasted cos Philth's secrets known by entire nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope the pressure keeps up this week so he can’t return to that sofa next week.

Reactions: 17
Thread title was meant to say - I didn’t catch whose suggestion it was before battery died but well done, the nation applauds you 👍

Philip Schofield #22 - £30k a week to save his reputation wasted cos Philth's secrets known by entire nation

Reactions: 23
Thread title was meant to say - I didn’t catch whose suggestion it was before battery died but well done, the nation applauds you 👍

Philip Schofield #22 - £30k a week to save his reputation wasted cos Philth's secrets known by entire nation
That was me, thanks, first thread suggestion too 😁 It was obviously too long, anyway it can be amended - you could probably do away with 'his'

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So the big question is do we think Philth will be away from the This Morning sofa permanently by the time this thread finishes?

Reactions: 13
So the big question is do we think Philth will be away from the This Morning sofa permanently by the time this thread finishes?
I dunno, he’s giving us plenty to talk about , it might be a few threads at this speed 😂

Reactions: 6
I see Alison has apologised for an incident on TM last week. Why couldn't have P and H issued a speedy apology after queuegate.

He thinks he's never in the wrong.

Reactions: 35
I see Alison has apologised for an incident on TM last week. Why couldn't have P and H issued a speedy apology after queuegate.

When I read this on the DM website, I wondered if it was another little story to focus on This Morning, but taking attention away from Pip.

Reactions: 19
When I read this on the DM website, I wondered if it was another little story to focus on This Morning, but taking attention away from Pip.
Seems like itv are having a fair few problems with their staff. Alison, first with the blackmail thing, which has gone quiet and last weeks incident on TM and also Gino with his drugs at airport. I don't think these are diversion tactics. TM is coming apart at the seams.

Reactions: 31
I can only assume he has something on people powerful in management/production. He has brought the brand into disrepute, they could easily let him go with no loss of face on either side (Phil reevaluating his workload, wants more downtime) but they are clinging onto him. It makes no sense. A lot of people are aware of the shenanigans around his (forced) coming out, even the most unmedia savvy are aware that he is dodgy, yet he is protected. So not only MM, they have had Qgate and now his weasel words relating to his predator brother.

• Angry
Reactions: 29

Yes, that’s a classic narcissist trait. It will have been everyone else’s fault.

Reactions: 18
Just came on to mention about Alison releasing a statement of apology about her earlier in the week comments. Also Dermot has done the same. Really ITV/TM do better. That isn't going to distract anyone from Philth

Reactions: 22
Just came on to mention about Alison releasing a statement of apology about her earlier in the week comments. Also Dermot has done the same. Really ITV/TM do better. That isn't going to distract anyone from Philth
Pity PS & HW didn’t do the same over queue gate….oh sorry it’s beneath them! They are far too superior and important and the bosses didn’t deem it necessary, but they’ll throw anyone else under the bus.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.