Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband was groomed by a friend of his family when he was 14/15. His dad had just divorced his mum so was working all hours to make sure they had money to live. This man was a neighbour and used that as a reason to worm his way in. He’d help out in the house etc.

My husband said it started off as this cool older man who he’d hang out with as his brother had just gone to uni so he was alone a lot after school. He then started to do things like “accidentally” stroking my husbands leg when watching films, putting his arms around him when sat next to him and then progressed to more.

My husband said he didn’t have a clue what was going on until it went too far. He suppressed the memories until 10 years later when he met me, it all came back a year after we were together and he thought he was gay. Spent years in therapy to help him cope and to realise he had been groomed. He got better but it came back when we had our daughter 6 years ago as he was (and still is) terrified of her being groomed like he was. He never reported the man (I understand it’s his decision but I find it so hard to understand, especially seen as this man now has a wife and kids) but said he may one day. He has only just told his family about what happened last year, it’s taken that long for him to “recover” and accept what happened.

I hope him and his filthy brother Rot for what they do. They ruin lives and the people’s future.

Lurker on this thread usually but this has really hit home for me. I myself am in a similar situation as your husband having been groomed at the age of 14, by a man in his late 30s. I buried it emotionally until recently as in the last 2 years with every passing month it coming more to the surface for some reason. I can only think maybe my daughter growing up has brought it back for me and the reality of the trauma has hit me so hard at times. I've also not reported it yet have thought about it so, so many times and that constant yo-yo of emotions has been horrific on me as it consumes me regularly. For me I think not being believed after so long is part of it, and just generally feeling disgusting to be honest. As well as it just being out there is scary as like your husband very few people know my story. I actually can't believe I've just put it on here, but I've become much more accepting of my emotions around it the last year I would say and I'm 43. I think MM when he's older he may be the same as its true that we bury this until something finally gives. Thank you for sharing your story as it's allowed me to share a bit of mine and I know for me that's part of my healing. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
I remember reading about his brothers heart attack and how shocked the family were and how much Phil thanked the NHS, I can’t find anything on it now!! Nothing! The way the press are spinning this is 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’ve said this on another thread before now, but Holly Willoughby is hardly a bastion on good moral fibre. This is a woman who went braless on kids TV (Ministry of Mayhem) in a little cami top, and bounced around, almost willing to fall out of it, which she inevitably did.
Before you know it, she becomes lad mag fodder and steps up to more lucrative mainstream ‘grown up’ tv.

There were kids in that live audience. I watched it at the time, and personally did not think it was an accident. If you’ve not seen it, judge for yourself:

She’s gross!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
There's a member on here I'm reading their posts on Philth. He has so much tea about him (he worked/works in the industry). His names is JimBob0346 and worth reading. I'm on "Phillip Schofield #12" where he gives insights on many itv personalities. Apparently he's not been back on here since last November - come back @JimBob0346 we need your input.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I’ve said this on another thread before now, but Holly Willoughby is hardly a bastion on good moral fibre. This is a woman who went braless on kids TV (Ministry of Mayhem) in a little cami top, and bounced around, almost willing to fall out of it, which she inevitably did.
Before you know it, she becomes lad mag fodder and steps up to more lucrative mainstream ‘grown up’ tv.

There were kids in that live audience. I watched it at the time, and personally did not think it was an accident. If you’ve not seen it, judge for yourself:

She’s gross!
Fearne cotton has really distanced herself from her.

Reactions: 35
Yeah if someone knows how to update the wiki that might be worth it so it’s all in one place with facts and receipts
Does he have a Wiki? I can't see one and I don't know how to make one, but I think it's much needed here!

Reactions: 6
In fairness 99% of society would disown a pervert. As much as I wouldn’t have a huge opinion on him, good or bad, family members of pe*dos shouldn’t feel guilty or apologize for someone else’s behavior.

I would wonder if there’s a history of abuse in his family. Both brothers seem to have a young boy type. Wasn’t Philips boy toy very young looking even if he was of age.
See I think this too, 2 brothers being perverts can’t just be “the way they were born”, something went amiss in this family, it’s not normal for 2 brothers to be this way!
---
Whats David Jason done?
I don’t believe David Jason is untouchable but Attenborough I believe is, I’ll be devastated if David Jason is, Attenborough will be a shock but it won’t hurt me like David Jason will.

Reactions: 17

But Philth… he did inform you of a crime and you chose not to act?? Is he possibly going the whole ‘the boy was 16 when he confessed’ route? And regardless, don’t both parties have to be at least 18?

New here but I think I was active a few threads ago and been playing catch up since. I can’t wait to see his downfall.

Reactions: 11

She’s gross!
You do realise on shows like that they are told what to wear, they have fittings weeks in advance and are given 2 options are week all of which are approved by producers and the stylists/wardrobe supervisors have to usually stick to strict instructions on what they can put the talent in.

Reactions: 4
Does he have a Wiki? I can't see one and I don't know how to make one, but I think it's much needed here!
Yeah I don’t know why it’s not linked to the thread:

Reactions: 7
See I think this too, 2 brothers being perverts can’t just be “the way they were born”, something went amiss in this family, it’s not normal for 2 brothers to be this way!
---

I don’t believe David Jason is untouchable but Attenborough I believe is, I’ll be devastated if David Jason is, Attenborough will be a shock but it won’t hurt me like David Jason will.
Same I adore only fools , one of my favourite shows. Never would have thought that of him but you just don't know do you.

Reactions: 12
I've come to think PS could commit mass murder and TM would still be supporting him. He really is Teflon

• Angry
Reactions: 25
If anything ever came out about Paul O’Grady I would be absolutely devastated. Not that it would, he seems to have been a thoroughly pleasant and ethical person. I should’ve been devastated about Scoff really as I adored him as a child. But he’s been such an insufferable twit for so long now that I forget about him from the broom cupboard days.
I’m so sad about Paul’s death. I never met him but he seemed a genuinely decent celeb who never changed or forgot his roots no matter how successful he became. I always got the impression he didn’t like Phil or holly as he nearly always only appeared on TM when they weren’t on , especially in recent years

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve tried to post about 6 comments on the articles- not one published - and they were worded carefully 😡
Likewise, re posting comments.

My soul sister came around earlier with her bambinos and we discussed philth, itv, the enabling and whitewashing off it all. Shaking heads. Wtaf is going on.

Many on here speak how I feel. I do share the disbelief. It just seems too many are "getting away with it" (not that I aspire to them. Ugh. And politicians).

I have made 3 attempts posting on DM, being diplomatic (grrrr). To no avail.

My empathy is with any victims though I am manifesting something changes.

Take care y'all. Ill get back in my box ☮

Reactions: 18
Lurker on this thread usually but this has really hit home for me. I myself am in a similar situation as your husband having been groomed at the age of 14, by a man in his late 30s. I buried it emotionally until recently as in the last 2 years with every passing month it coming more to the surface for some reason. I can only think maybe my daughter growing up has brought it back for me and the reality of the trauma has hit me so hard at times. I've also not reported it yet have thought about it so, so many times and that constant yo-yo of emotions has been horrific on me as it consumes me regularly. For me I think not being believed after so long is part of it, and just generally feeling disgusting to be honest. As well as it just being out there is scary as like your husband very few people know my story. I actually can't believe I've just put it on here, but I've become much more accepting of my emotions around it the last year I would say and I'm 43. I think MM when he's older he may be the same as its true that we bury this until something finally gives. Thank you for sharing your story as it's allowed me to share a bit of mine and I know for me that's part of my healing. ❤
I am in a similar situation, I would have told you that I was fine and not affected much by being SA as a child, but then my niece reached the age I was when my sa began and I just mentally collapsed. I was faced with the reality of how young, innocent and just small I was when that man started doing what he did, the reality just hit me like a ton of bricks. I discovered years later when he was dying that others in the family knew what he had done to other young girls, knew I was being left alone with him and never intervened or even just said anything to protect me. I have never recovered from that, if family know what is happening and opt not to protect me that must mean I am worthless, that is my most solid belief about myself to this day, I'm worthless and not loved enough to protect.

Back on topic: Schofield is scum and I hope he develops haemorrhoids that burn like the surface of the sun wearing a pure wool jumper.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.