Phillip Schofield #21 Philthy man and brother too, unveil them, jail them and castrate them too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sad about Paul’s death. I never met him but he seemed a genuinely decent celeb who never changed or forgot his roots no matter how successful he became. I always got the impression he didn’t like Phil or holly as he nearly always only appeared on TM when they weren’t on , especially in recent years
Have you read his first autobiography.
pits very interesting, especially when one of his first jobs was when he worked in a care home for children with learning disabilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not sure how relavent this is but a bit of background on TS….he had a record shop in Newquay in the late 80s/early 90s. I know because Phillip mentioned it in an interview many years ago as what his brother did for a living and TS also alluded to it on a tweet on an old account. The reason I’m bringing it up is a record shop back then especially in a backwater like Newquay would attract in teenagers? Makes you wonder if his offending went back a long way?
like Jimmy Saville done with his Record Hops!

Reactions: 8
See I think this too, 2 brothers being perverts can’t just be “the way they were born”, something went amiss in this family, it’s not normal for 2 brothers to be this way!
---

I don’t believe David Jason is untouchable but Attenborough I believe is, I’ll be devastated if David Jason is, Attenborough will be a shock but it won’t hurt me like David Jason will.
Savile's older brothers were also both arrested for sex crimes.

David Jason I couldn't give a tit about, I hear Ronnie B was a one too but DA, no no no no no, please noooo.

Reactions: 9
I’m so sad about Paul’s death. I never met him but he seemed a genuinely decent celeb who never changed or forgot his roots no matter how successful he became. I always got the impression he didn’t like Phil or holly as he nearly always only appeared on TM when they weren’t on , especially in recent years
Paul was known for treating the staff on his shows amazingly well. He was genuinely nice. Unlike Holly and Philth. He’d have seen Through the facade I’m sure of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
ITV arent interested in change it’s the sponsors who need to be targeted. Look how quickly WBAC dropped him when the queue gate memes started featuring their brand. Arnold Clark is who needs to be targeted and anyone who does product placements with TM. Photoshopping Schofe in a compromising position and go viral, they won’t want their brand tarnished like that. Negative social media comments they can cope with
Arnold Clark the official partner of the

King n once Philth has got cob on because he has to share with his pweirdo in arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure if this has been linked to previously

Thank you for sharing this. It led me on to Dame Alun Roberts on Twitter who I follow but haven’t really given him the credit he deserves. He has put so many hours and delved so deep in this dark and murky world. Oh my god, what a tangled web. If Philth is exposed a humungous can of worms will be opened and a lot of powerful, famous and royal people will be exposed too. No wonder the media are covering it up. I feel so sick and sad for all of the victims involved.

Reactions: 20
I'm having a large raspberry smirnoff and lemonade in the garden, and hoping to god that there's nothing, ever, on DA.
He's been my voice of a Sunday teatime forever, and holds a particular fondness of watching him with my late father..
He passed in 86💔😫😫

Anyone but the Attenborough 😫😱

Reactions: 18
Savile's older brothers were also both arrested for sex crimes.

David Jason I couldn't give a tit about, I hear Ronnie B was a one too but DA, no no no no no, please noooo.
Ronnie Barker's son was imprisoned for it. Not heard about RB himself, though....

Going down an Internet rabbit hole this afternoon, I came across this link. The article is years old but very telling about the BBC and how long it's kept it's pedalo secrets that everyone else in the business knew about. I can't even remember where I saw the link (that's cos I'm old). I hope it wasn't 2 pages ago 🙈 shocking memory these days. I had a close relative who worked at the BBC years ago (making stage sets) and it was a standing joke that if you had an audition there you had to walk in backwards to get the job. Here's the link.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20230404-183952_Samsung Internet.jpg

Could this be the house of cards coming tumbling down?!!

Sorry if already posted! Catching up from about 4pm.

Reactions: 14
One comforting thing about all these b.s. damage limitation headlines is that Schofield will be paying through the nose for the PR and the sooner he is broke the better.

Holly is like Dorian Grey. Preserved beauty through botox and fillers but no plastic can hide the years of corruption. I don't say this to be bitchy but there's an ugliness to her now. And maybe her own character really isn't that bad, I don't know, but she's moved in dark circles for a long time now and it's showing.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you for sharing this. It led me on to Dame Alun Roberts on Twitter who I follow but haven’t really given him the credit he deserves. He has put so many hours and delved so deep in this dark and murky world. Oh my god, what a tangled web. If Philth is exposed a humungous can of worms will be opened and a lot of powerful, famous and royal people will be exposed too. No wonder the media are covering it up. I feel so sick and sad for all of the victims involved.
Wonder who will be the next fall guy, can't help but think it all leads back to the monarchy and their protection. Paths of poison that have been protected for so long. All those unheard voices need justice.

Reactions: 14
An old work colleague of mine messaged me years ago. Her x husband was in the Met.
He told her back in the 80s about " kitty" and that , it wasn't in the public interest to prosecute him. He also said that a certain " World of Sport " presenter was also a nonce.
She was sworn to secrecy because her husband would have lost his job.
Had to Google WoS presenters, haven't even heard of that programme. I only recognise two of the names, both beginning with D. One of those two?
Yes a double D.

Reactions: 4
Wonder who will be the next fall guy, can't help but think it all leads back to the monarchy and their protection. Paths of poison that have been protected for so long. All those unheard voices need justice.
Yes. From the top. And that’s where it begins. The monarchy.

Reactions: 13
You do realise on shows like that they are told what to wear, they have fittings weeks in advance and are given 2 options are week all of which are approved by producers and the stylists/wardrobe supervisors have to usually stick to strict instructions on what they can put the talent in.
Rhetorical questions - love em.

That is fascinating, but I’m not sure what your point is. If you’re the ‘talent’ wearing a top with no bra on (perhaps the wardrobe department’s budget didn’t extend to underwear) and the top in question is loose fitting with spaghetti straps, perhaps jumping up and down violently, like you’re in a mosh pit, probably isn’t a great idea.
The comments on that YouTube video seem to be on the same wavelength, despite their ignorance about television production.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.